Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 87 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Packaging is recyclable
- Main fabric: 100% recycled polyester with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Details: Vegetable tanned leather
- Hardware: Rust-resistant aluminum
- Lightweight backpack with plentiful pockets is perfect for day trips or hikes
- Durable water repellent finish sheds moisture and resists stains
- Includes padded laptop sleeve fits up to 13" laptop
- Exterior pockets ideal for water bottles up to diameter 2.75"
- Haul strap and adjustable, padded shoulder straps pair with cross sternum strap
- 22L volume
- United by Blue has a lifetime guarantee on all of their bags. Any production defects will be first evaluated by the Returns Team, then repaired to ensure a lifetime of use.
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Laptop sleeve fits up to 13" laptop
- Water bottle pockets fit up to diameter 2.75"
- 12 x 18 x 6 in.
End of Life
United by Blue
United by Blue believes that every living creature is united by the blue of our world's oceans and waterways, and that we all have a responsibility to protect them. Guided by the ultimate goal of creating a positive impact, founder Brian Linton was driven by his passion for the ocean to create a company that linked every product sale to a concrete environmental action. That's why, through company-organized cleanups and hands-on help from employees and volunteers, United by Blue has pledged to remove one pound of trash for every item sold, removing 1,051,079 pounds of trash in less than a decade. United by Blue has dedicated themselves to providing you with sustainable, durable products with transparency and integrity that also give back to the very communities that support them. From their donations and cleanups in cities locally, to the recycled polyester, organic cotton, ethically-sourced wool, Tencel, and more that goes into their ever-expanding line of clothing, camping gear, and accessories, they're dedicated to sourcing the lowest impact materials out there.See United by Blue