Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 58 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Packaging is recyclable
- United by Blue is a certified B Corporation, meeting rigorous third-party standards for social and environmental sustainability
- Bottle and straws: 100% stainless steel
- Straw tip: silicone
- Fabric: 100% recycled polyester
- Eco-friendly reusable drinkware kit for camping and sippin' on the go
- Contains bottles, tumblers and straws in a reusable carrying case
- Multiple interior pockets and triangle carabiner clip for attaching
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Includes: 1 22 oz stainless steel bottle, 2 16 oz stainless steel tumblers, 2 stainless steel straws, 2 silicone tips and a bristled cleaning brush
- 11.5”H x 3.75”D
- Pieces are machine washable.
End of Life
United by Blue
United by Blue believes that every living creature is united by the blue of our world's oceans and waterways, and that we all have a responsibility to protect them. Guided by the ultimate goal of creating a positive impact, founder Brian Linton was driven by his passion for the ocean to create a company that linked every product sale to a concrete environmental action. That's why, through company-organized cleanups and hands-on help from employees and volunteers, United by Blue has pledged to remove one pound of trash for every item sold, removing 1,051,079 pounds of trash in less than a decade. United by Blue has dedicated themselves to providing you with sustainable, durable products with transparency and integrity that also give back to the very communities that support them. From their donations and cleanups in cities locally, to the recycled polyester, organic cotton, ethically-sourced wool, Tencel, and more that goes into their ever-expanding line of clothing, camping gear, and accessories, they're dedicated to sourcing the lowest impact materials out there.See United by Blue