Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 9 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled content
- Made responsibly in China
- United by Blue is a certified B Corporation, meeting rigorous third-party standards for social and environmental sustainability
- Made from deadstock fabric: a blend of Hemp, Organic Cotton, Recycled Polyester, and TENCEL™ (percentages vary per mask)
- Reusable face mask made from deadstock fabric
- Feature elastic ear-loops and an internal filter pocket
- This is not a medical-grade face mask
- Intended for use by the general public when not at home
- Ships same business day!
- Due to the sanitary nature of this product, masks are not eligible for return
- Fabric weight is between 3.8oz-5oz
- One size fits most - 24.4cm from left ear to right ear (fabric only), and 15.5cm from top to bottom in the center
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
End of Life
United by Blue
United by Blue believes that every living creature is united by the blue of our world's oceans and waterways, and that we all have a responsibility to protect them. Guided by the ultimate goal of creating a positive impact, founder Brian Linton was driven by his passion for the ocean to create a company that linked every product sale to a concrete environmental action. That's why, through company-organized cleanups and hands-on help from employees and volunteers, United by Blue has pledged to remove one pound of trash for every item sold, removing 1,051,079 pounds of trash in less than a decade. United by Blue has dedicated themselves to providing you with sustainable, durable products with transparency and integrity that also give back to the very communities that support them. From their donations and cleanups in cities locally, to the recycled polyester, organic cotton, ethically-sourced wool, Tencel, and more that goes into their ever-expanding line of clothing, camping gear, and accessories, they're dedicated to sourcing the lowest impact materials out there.See United by Blue