Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 26 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable content
- Made ethically in Egypt in a Certified Fair Trade facility
- Free of azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC, and lead
- GOTS and USDA Certified Organic Cotton
- Created on Fairtrade Certified Farm
- 100% Organic Egyptian Cotton
- Ultra-soft washcloths and clean up cloths made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- 12 pack of cloths with color edge detailing
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days days
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 6 x 8 in.
- Machine wash
- Use gentle biodegradable detergents
- Tumble dry low
End of Life
Under the Nile
Janice and Mohamed Mosoud created Under the Nile based on a need for better, cleaner, and safer materials for their own daughters. Under the Nile is dedicated to being a transparent and trustworthy brand we can all count on to bring us the best for our children. Parents work hard to protect their children, and Under the Nile lends a hand with their easily accessible line of fully Organic Egyptian Cotton clothing, toys, and bedding. Under the Nile has gone through intense screening processes to obtain some of the highest certifications for their cotton. It goes further than just materials with Under the Nile, however. From fair trade factories to a commitment to sharing knowledge through play, Under the Nile is a well-rounded sustainable company.See Under the Nile