Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 53 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable content
- Organic cotton grown on a certified Fair Trade farm in Egypt
- Made ethically in Egypt
- Free of azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC, and lead
- Made with GOTS Certified Cotton that meets strict third-party environmental standards for sustainability across the entire supply chain!
- Grown on a Fair Trade Certified Farm
- Given the Gold Seal of Egyptian Cotton–given to less than 1% of cotton in the world
- USDA Certified Organic Cotton
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton
- Ultra soft faux fur shaggy organic cotton stroller blanket for newborns and babies
- Neutral natural shade with trimmed edges
- Great for swaddling, stroller blanket, or nursing cover
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- For use with infants and ages up to 36 months
- 30 x 40 inches
- Machine wash warm with like colors – do not bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. Warm iron as needed!
End of Life
Under the Nile
Janice and Mohamed Mosoud created Under the Nile based on a need for better, cleaner, and safer materials for their own daughters. Under the Nile is dedicated to being a transparent and trustworthy brand we can all count on to bring us the best for our children. Parents work hard to protect their children, and Under the Nile lends a hand with their easily accessible line of fully Organic Egyptian Cotton clothing, toys, and bedding. Under the Nile has gone through intense screening processes to obtain some of the highest certifications for their cotton. It goes further than just materials with Under the Nile, however. From fair trade factories to a commitment to sharing knowledge through play, Under the Nile is a well-rounded sustainable company.See Under the Nile