Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- Tested by CPSIA-accredited independent labs to be free of BPA, phthalates, and lead
- Non-toxic stainless steel reduces the dependence on wasteful single-use plastic straws
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Packaging is recyclable
- Responsibly made in China
- No BPAs, phthalates, or lead
- U Konserve is a certified B Corp
- Member of 1% for the Planet
- Straw: 301 (18/8) stainless steel
- Durable stainless steel straws with smooth, rounded edges
- Set of 2
- Dishwasher safe
- U Konserve offers a warranty on all products
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items can be returned within 30 days
- 2 pack
- 8.5 in.
- Dishwasher safe
- Use a straw cleaning brush to clean inside of straw before hand washing or dishwashing
End of Life
- Recycle stainless steel with scrap metal collections
Did you know that 50% of the plastic used in the U.S. is used just once, then thrown away? By opting for reusable alternatives rather than single-use products, you can reduce the amount of food packaging that goes into our landfills and oceans, and save money! Whether you want to ditch disposable plastic bags and opt for stainless steel tins for your kiddos' lunches, or just want to enjoy your favorite morning smoothie with a reusable straw, U Konserve provides the eco-friendly tools you need to help you transition to a less-waste-lifestyle. U Konserve's mission is deeply rooted in fostering change within your daily habits, and spreading the story of sustainability to create a positive impact on our planet. They're on a mission to show the world that there is no need to compromise or change your current routine: just simply switch out your less sustainable items for a more sustainable solution over time, and viola, you've made a positive impact!See U Konserve