Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 22 points when you purchase this product!
- All of Tierra & Lava's ingredients are locally sourced in an ethical and transparent way to ensure quality at every part of their journey; from inception to the final product. They build relationships with their farmers and financially support them so they can carry on the legacy of their disappearing traditional cultural practices. Many of their ingredients are grown in their very own organic garden, as well!
- Tierra & Lava is a woman-owned company
- Tierra & Lava is a zero waste company, and creates eco-bricks from the small amount of non-recyclable plastic they get!
- Tierra & Lava uses a solar-powered server for their website and email, and conserves all water on their property
- Product packaged in plastic-free paper tube
- Ships in recyclable packaging
- Ethically made in Guatemala
- Palm oil, paraben, sulfate, phthalate, and detergent free
- Contains no GMOs
- This product uses no animal testing
- Free of artificial colors and fragrances
- Certified Fair Trade
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cera Alba, Sodium Bicarbonate, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Chloride (Guatemalan Black Salt), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Lactobacillus Ferment, Pelargonium Roseum Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, Tocopherol, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil.
- Natural deodorant gets rid of armpit odor and bacteria, without any harmful synthetic ingredients or chemicals that can break down your armpit skin’s natural barrier and microbiome
- Anti-bacterial salt draws out impurities, while ylang ylang balances sebum in the skin
- Cocoa butter and coconut oil act to protect and moisturize skin
- Includes "Armpit Detox" clay mask to help prep your armpits
- This product is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Includes an “Armpit Detox” underarm mask that preps skin to maximize deodorant's benefits
- Dermatologist tested and approved
- To use: Warm a small amount between your fingers then massage into the skin of your armpits. It may feel a tiny bit sticky for the first couple of minutes (because of the beeswax), but this passes as it is absorbed. Re-apply as necessary.
End of Life
- Recycle or compost paper tube
Tierra and Lava
Tierra & Lava combines ethically and locally sourced ingredients with centuries-old Mayan healing wisdom to create modern and holistic skincare products. With 80% of their ingredients coming from their organic mountainside garden and the rest from 25 local communities and 65 farming families, Tierra & Lava's products support not only the environment but also those keeping local traditional practices alive. Each product pays homage to the area's Mayan roots while offering a rare convergence of high-end skincare and zero-waste beauty.See Tierra and Lava
I’ve been hobbling along in search of a nontoxic deodorant that works my entire adult life. This stuff works! I’m a nursing mom(if you know you know), and a massage therapist so I’m in close proximity to my clients and can’t be funky. So thankful the hunt is over and I don’t have to keep reapplying.
His is quite possibly the best deodorant I’ve ever had the pleasure of putting on. It keeps me dry, has a wonderful and unique yet unobtrusive smell, and glides on nicely. I highly recommend
I've tried a lot of all natural deodorants even tried making my own, in search of finding the right one that works for me only to find myself with numerous rashes in my armpits. I was really skeptical of this one, but I decided to give it a try and I didn't get a rash, the smell is subtle, and it works pretty well. I don't wear deodorant every single day (covid times man), but I try, and after a year of using this deodorant, I am still using the same one. When it starts to near the end, I will buy this brand again. If you are very active, you may find that it doesn't last very long and may have to reapply. But on a day to day of work, random errands, etc. I haven't noticed any smelly pits.