What size am I?
|Neck||13 - 13.5||14 - 14.5||15 - 15.5||16 - 16.5||17 - 17.5|
|Arm Length||30 - 31||31 - 32||32 - 33.5||33.5 - 35||35 - 36.5|
|Waist||24 - 26||26.5 - 28||28.5 - 30.5||31 - 33||33.5 - 35.5|
|Bust||29.5 - 31.5||32 - 34||34.5 - 36.5||37 - 39||39.5 - 41.5|
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 40 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships plastic free in packaging made from recycled content
- Designed in Canada, ethically crafted in China
- 55% Organic Cotton, 26% Recycled Polyester, 19% TENCEL Lyocell
- Classic women's crewneck long sleeve sweater made from organic cotton, recycled polyester, and Tencel
- Set-in sleeve and embroidered spruce logo
- Minimal and elevated design
- Ships same business day!
- Unworn, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Wash on cold or cool, then hang to dry. Tumble dry on low heat if necessary.
tentree believes that their products can inspire a new wave of conscious consumers. Their commitment to social and environmental responsibility, transparency in production, and growing a global community has guided tentree since its beginning in 2012. They aim to educate each and every tentree consumer on the incredible impact that they are capable of. Dedicated to innovation in sustainability, tentree continues to grow their tree planting and sustainability efforts through partnerships with nonprofits worldwide. For each tree planted, they ensure that tree has a targeted, lasting impact in its region. tentree employs the local community to help propagate seedlings to be later used for planting, as well as clear planting sites of debris to help the seedlings grow. Through these initiatives, fifty trees (5 products!) can provide one local worker with a full day of employment, contributing to growing local economies in these regions. When you shop tentree, you aren't just planting trees. Each tree has an impact far beyond the environment, providing communities with jobs, sustenance, and a meaningful future. The impact of every seedling will be felt today, tomorrow, and for generations to come.See tentree