Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 440 points when you purchase this product!
Are you looking to start composting but don't know where to begin? Introducing Subpod! Composting has never been so hassle-free and low-maintenance with this in-ground compost system! No need for bulky bins, large piles or tricky tumblers. With Subpod, transforming your kitchen scraps into nutrient-rich compost that fosters healthy soil and assists your garden is easy!
Worms and microbes work together inside to compost your food waste quickly and 100% odorless! Holes around the system's base allow worms to venture out into the garden soil, carrying nutrients that nourish plant life.Typical compost methods are messy, odorous, and require constant attention to stave off pests. Subpod makes composting simpler, faster, and more convenient than ever before!
- Smell-free and pest-resistant
- Composts up to 33 Lbs of food waste a week
- Suitable for households of 4 - 8
- Dual compost chambers
- Compost bin, worm farm & garden seat
- Effortless 5-minute-a-week maintenance
- Includes 2 x thick worm blankets
- 2 year guarantee
Read the FAQ's here
Getting started & helpful videos here
- All packaging is 100% home compostable
- How Subpod works: Subpod works like a small factory. Your compost worms (not included with purchase) and neighboring microbes are the key players, taking food scraps and carbon items (like paper, leaves and other browns) and turning it all into rich compost that can be used to fertilize your garden, houseplants, or yard! The Subpod is an underground system, which makes it completely unique compared to others! By being underground, it creates a natural environment for compost worms. Having access to the soil around them means they can feed and breed as rapidly as they'd like. Soil is an insulator, and in hot weather, compost worms will instinctively escape into soil to cool down. During winter, the pod will keep your worms warm and active (as long as the soil doesn’t freeze). Every time your worms leave the Subpod, their movement naturally aerates your garden soil and increases its nutrient content. Subpod is an aerobic system, which means it promotes odorless microbes to boost the composting process. The unique 360 ventilation below Subpods’ lid keeps fresh air cycling through your system and, with weekly aeration, your compost will only ever smell like a forest floor.
- This product ships directly from Subpod and is available to US customers only (excluding Hawaii).
- Iincludes: 1 Subpod
- Size: Length 29.5in x Width 17.7in x Height 16.9in
I really love the pod. The way it was packed and the design. I am reserving the last star for when I receive the aeration tool.
Before purchasing the Subpod, I was using a compost tumbler & a small worm factory, where it took months just to get a small amount of compost to use in my garden. I had to go out each day and spin the tumbler, plus it smelled gross. I cant believe what i've been missing this whole time!! With the Subpod, there is 100% NO SMELL, it is pest-proof, and I had fresh compost within just a few weeks that I was able to use on my houseplants and flowers! No more storing a ton of food scraps in my freezer, because i can compost my whole families food scraps each week with no problem! The worms LOVE it. I'm so happy with mu purchase, i've been telling all my family and friends that they need one!