Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 512 points when you purchase this product!
Composting is made effortless with Subpod - the revolutionary in-ground compost bin! No more hefty bins, towering piles, or troublesome tumblers! The Subpod offers a simple and efficient solution to break down organic waste and food scraps into nutrient-packed compost, enabling your plants to flourish. Worms and microbes collaborate inside the bin to quickly and silently transform your food waste into rich soil.Subpod's the perfect choice for a family of 1-4 people—no more bulky piles or smelly bins! It's simply, fast, and keeps critters out, so you can enjoy effortless composting weekly!
- Smell-free and pest-proof
- Composts up to 34lbs of food waste a week
- Suitable for households of 1-6 people
- Dual compost chambers
- Low maintenance (about 5 minutes a week)
- Food-grade stainless steel aerator included
- 2 worm blankets included
Read the FAQ's here
Getting started & helpful videos here
- All packaging is 100% home compostable
- The holes around the Subpod's base allow for compost worms to travel into the surrounding garden soil, spreading nutrients and promoting plant growth. *worms are not included in this bundle. The included aerator keeps your system perfectly maintained by adding air to the soil. Air is needed in soil and compost to keep good bacteria alive. How Subpod works: Subpod works like a small factory. Your compost worms (not included with purchase) and neighboring microbes take food scraps and carbon items (like paper, leaves and other browns) and turn it into nutrient-rich composting soil that can be used to naturally fertilize your garden, houseplants, or yard! The Subpod is an underground system, which makes it completely unique compared to others! By being underground, it creates a natural environment for the composting worms and other insects and microbes. Having access to the soil around them means they can feed and breed as rapidly as they'd like. Soil is an insulator, and in hot weather, compost worms will instinctively escape into soil to cool down. During winter, the pod will keep your worms warm and active (as long as the soil doesn’t freeze). Every time your worms leave the Subpod, their movement naturally aerates your garden soil and increases its nutrient content.
- This product ships directly from Subpod and is available to US customers only (excluding Hawaii).
- The Essentials Bundle includes: 1 Subpod & 1 Aerator
- Size: Length 29.5in x Width 17.7in x Height 16.9in
I really love the pod. The way it was packed and the design. I am reserving the last star for when I receive the aeration tool.
Before purchasing the Subpod, I was using a compost tumbler & a small worm factory, where it took months just to get a small amount of compost to use in my garden. I had to go out each day and spin the tumbler, plus it smelled gross. I cant believe what i've been missing this whole time!! With the Subpod, there is 100% NO SMELL, it is pest-proof, and I had fresh compost within just a few weeks that I was able to use on my houseplants and flowers! No more storing a ton of food scraps in my freezer, because i can compost my whole families food scraps each week with no problem! The worms LOVE it. I'm so happy with mu purchase, i've been telling all my family and friends that they need one!