Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled content
- Made responsibly in China
- United by Blue is a certified B Corporation, meeting rigorous third-party standards for social and environmental sustainability
- Lead-free ceramic and food-grade glaze
- Glazed ceramic stoneware mugs
- All glazes are lead free and food safe
- Appearance of color glaze unevenness varies in each item
- Ships same buisness day!
- Microwave safe. Do not overheat in the microwave or heat without water
- 3.15” H x 3” W
- Hand wash only
- Do not use abrasive cleansers or steel wool
End of Life
United by Blue
United by Blue believes that every living creature is united by the blue of our world's oceans and waterways, and that we all have a responsibility to protect them. Guided by the ultimate goal of creating a positive impact, founder Brian Linton was driven by his passion for the ocean to create a company that linked every product sale to a concrete environmental action. That's why, through company-organized cleanups and hands-on help from employees and volunteers, United by Blue has pledged to remove one pound of trash for every item sold, removing 1,051,079 pounds of trash in less than a decade. United by Blue has dedicated themselves to providing you with sustainable, durable products with transparency and integrity that also give back to the very communities that support them. From their donations and cleanups in cities locally, to the recycled polyester, organic cotton, ethically-sourced wool, Tencel, and more that goes into their ever-expanding line of clothing, camping gear, and accessories, they're dedicated to sourcing the lowest impact materials out there.See United by Blue