Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 8 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaging is compostable in industrial composting facilities
- Ships plastic-free in recycled and recyclable content
- Coffee beans harvested in Tolima, Colombia
- Roasted, ground, and packaged in Santa Cruz, CA
- No toxic VOC
- Steeped Coffee is a B Corp Certified company, meaning they pass rigorous standards showing their commitment to the environment
- The Breakwater Blend Coffee is USDA Certified Organic and Fair Trade Certified
- Outer pouch: Compostable film
- Filter: Food-grade, plant-based, and compostable materials
- Ground organic and fair trade coffee
- Individually packaged organic and fair trade coffee in a single-serve filter bag
- Breakwater Blend is a french-roast style brew
- This product is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- .42oz / 12g coffee filter bag
- For best results, pour 8oz of hot water per bag
- Let steep for 5 minutes for optimal flavor
End of Life
- Outer pouch is compostable in industrial composting facilities
- Filter bag may be composted industrially or at home
Steeped Coffee is on a mission to produce delicious, quality coffee in a convenient and sustainable single-serve form. Their Breakwater Blend features a rich, French-roast flavor that comes from beans that are certified organic and fair trade. Locally roasted in Santa Cruz, CA and nitro sealed in compostable packaging to ensure optimal freshness, each portion of coffee is organic and ethically sourced to deliver the perfect cup of coffee. Whether at home, out camping, or on-the-go delicious and sustainable coffee is only a cup and pour of hot water away!See Steeped Coffee
I really wanted to like them, but I could not stand the aftertaste of this coffee. Great idea though.
Got this for days at the office I don't feel like making more than a single cup of coffee (nor cleaning up all that prep). Turns out this tasted even better than expected without having to wait very long, and that's from someone who drinks black coffee, so I'm pretty discerning. The only downside is I also wanted to gift some to coworkers and was hoping the "packs" referenced in the listing referred to a *box* with (6, 12, etc.) pouches inside. Nope; EarthHero just ships the individual packets to you loose in the shipping box. I suppose I can still gift them in a basket to the intended individual, but it's a bit more work than I'd planned on. Great product, though I'd love to see a tiny bit more care for presentation in the packaging.
Really like carrying these on me to avoid always buying coffee on the go. I am lucky to have access to composting on the go so I appreciate that these are compostable!
Love this idea and tastes great.
I bought some of these for a gift exchange but kept one bag for testing =). I brewed for about 1 min instead of the recommended 15-30sec (such precision!), and the result was still good. One could probably use a few more ounces of water with this longer time. Regardless, don't try this in an 8oz cup because the filter bag is large and dunking it is a sloshy business. Steeped makes a decaf version and some other roasts, but only this one was organic, so I'm sure that's why EH carries it.