- Formula Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder, Camelina Sativa (Camelina) Seed Oil, Fragrance (All Natural)
- Fragrance Ingredients: Abies Sibirica (Fir Needle) Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Andropogon Zizanioides (Vetivert) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Oil, Caprylic/Capric, Cistus Ladaniferus (Labdanum) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil, Juniperus Mexicana (Cedar) Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Thuja Occidentalis (Cedarleaf) Oil, Vanillin
End of Life
- Reuse or recycle tin when it's empty!
Earth Friendly Features
- Seed Phytonutrients supports their organic farmers by paying for 100% of their crop upfront, regardless of yield. This allows them to reinvest in their farms and plan for future harvests, protecting the future of organic farming!
- Packaged in Aluminum Tin
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Gluten-free, paraben-free
- Vegan and not tested on animals
- Natural aroma: Teakwood
- Key ingredients: Camelina Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Coconut, Safflower Seed Oil, Turmeric
- Oil-rich balm for elbows, cuticles, heels & hands
- Deeply penetrates for long-lasting moisture
- Unused, undamaged products can be returned within 30 days
- 17 grams/0.6 oz
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
About the Company
Seed Phytonutrients has one mission: to plant the seeds of health, well-being, and sustainability for future generations.
To protect seeds from over-commercialization, Seed Phytonutrients partners with independent organic American farmers to harness the nature within seed varieties, creating elevated products to make you look and feel great. They believe truly natural beauty is synonymous with healthy living; that how you feel connects with what you choose to put into and onto your body. That’s why every aspect of Seed's business model is in line with their 4 obsessions: promote natural beauty, lead environmental sustainability, support American organic farmers, and preserve dwindling seed diversity.
From post-consumer recycled and recyclable bottles that contain 60% less plastic than the other guys, to giving packets of seeds to encourage healthy plant diversity, the Seed team is breaking all the rules when it comes to what we think of the beauty industry. With your help, Seed has created an environment of harmonious beauty, agriculture, and sustainable business. Sow the seeds of sustainability with Seed Phytonutrients.