Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 88 points when you purchase this product!
- Repurposed bamboo sourced from post-industrial furniture scraps
- Plant-based, hypoallergenic cellulose acetate is used in lenses & frames
- Sunglasses come in microfiber bag
- All shipping packaging materials are recyclable
- SOLO Eyewear donates 10% of their profits to eye care initiatives for those who need it. SOLO’s outreach has already touched the eyes of 13,000 individuals across 32 countries!
- Frames: handcrafted tortoise shell cellulose acetate frame with metal trim
- Polarized Triacetate Cellulose lenses
- Temples: 100% repurposed bamboo
- Polarized sunglasses made from repurposed bamboo & cellulose acetate
- Lightweight frames with spring loaded hinges
- Matte tortoise shell frame color with amber lenses
- Prescription friendly with a narrow fit
- SOLO Eyewear offers a 1 year manufacturer's warranty â€“ contact us for more information!
- Ships within 2 business days
- Unused, undamaged items in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- 100% UV Protection
- Frame fit: narrow
- Sunglass measurements are provided in millimeters and represent the following: lens width, bridge width and temple arm length. The Mali measurements are 48-19-140.
- Keep in microfiber case for protection, and use a microfiber cloth to gently wipe away smudges and spots!
End of Life
- Donate glasses if they are still wearable! Contact us if your pair gets damaged, as SOLO is typically able to repurpose most parts of their glasses.
Inspired by the astounding fact that over a billion people on Earth are visually impaired, Jenny Amaraneni and Dana Holliday have created an eyewear brand focused on changing this number. Not only does SOLO use sustainable materials in their products like bamboo and recycled plastics, but they donate ten percent of their profits to providing eye care to those who need it. SOLO's outreach has already touched the eyes of 13,000 individuals across 32 countries. From their focus on ethical employment, to their give-back program, they're empowering individuals across the planet to make a difference. SOLO firmly believes that all it takes is one idea, one person, and one action to change the world, and they are doing just that, one pair of glasses at a time.See SOLO Eyewear
Beautiful sunglasses. I have never spent more than $20 on sunglasses ever. Finally, I decided to bite the bullet and buy a nice pair. I am pretty good at keeping up my sunglasses (even the cheap ones) and so I hope these hold up and last for years to come. They are comfortable and stylish.
These are really wonderful and I'm hoping they hold up well. The company also helps people in need, so be sure to read about how they are giving back. This is the most I've ever spent on sunglasses but the $10 cheap ones just aren't holding up like I'd like them to, even though I take care of them.