Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 88 points when you purchase this product!
- Repurposed Bamboo from post-industrial furniture scraps
- Plant based, hypoallergenic Cellulose Acetate
- Packaging materials are recyclable
- Temples: 100% Repurposed Bamboo
- Frame: 100% Cellulose Acetate with metal trim
- Lenses: Triacetate Cellulose
- UV Protection
- Polarized Lenses
- Spring Loaded Hinges
- Prescription Friendly
- 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Ships within 2 business days
- Returns or exchanges accepted within 30 days
- Sunglass measurements are provided in millimeters and represent the following: lens width, bridge width and temple arm length. The Thailand measurements are 48-19-140.
- Keep it in the microfiber case when not in use to prevent scratches
End of Life
- Donate wearable glasses
- Contact SOLO if pairs are damaged, as they are typically able to repurpose most parts of the glasses
Inspired by the astounding fact that over a billion people on Earth are visually impaired, Jenny Amaraneni and Dana Holliday have created an eyewear brand focused on changing this number. Not only does SOLO use sustainable materials in their products like bamboo and recycled plastics, but they donate ten percent of their profits to providing eye care to those who need it. SOLO's outreach has already touched the eyes of 13,000 individuals across 32 countries. From their focus on ethical employment, to their give-back program, they're empowering individuals across the planet to make a difference. SOLO firmly believes that all it takes is one idea, one person, and one action to change the world, and they are doing just that, one pair of glasses at a time.See SOLO Eyewear
Hannah from EarthHero here! I love how lightweight and high quality these sunglasses are. It's hard to find a great pair of polarized sunglasses for such a good price. My friend ended up buying the same style after she saw mine, too!