Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 88 points when you purchase this product!
- Repurposed Bamboo from post-industrial furniture scraps
- Plant based, hypoallergenic Cellulose Acetate
- Packaging materials are recyclable
- Temples: 100% Repurposed Bamboo
- Frame: 100% Cellulose Acetate with metal trim
- Lenses: Triacetate Cellulose
- UV Protection
- Polarized Lenses
- Spring Loaded Hinges
- Prescription Friendly
- 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Ships within 2 business days
- Returns or exchanges accepted within 30 days
- Sunglass measurements are provided in millimeters and represent the following: lens width, bridge width and temple arm length. The Fiji measurements are 52-20-141.
- Keep it in the microfiber case when not in use to prevent scratches
End of Life
- Donate wearable glasses
- Contact SOLO if pairs are damaged, as they are typically able to repurpose most parts of the glasses
Inspired by the astounding fact that over a billion people on Earth are visually impaired, Jenny Amaraneni and Dana Holliday have created an eyewear brand focused on changing this number. Not only does SOLO use sustainable materials in their products like bamboo and recycled plastics, but they donate ten percent of their profits to providing eye care to those who need it. SOLO's outreach has already touched the eyes of 13,000 individuals across 32 countries. From their focus on ethical employment, to their give-back program, they're empowering individuals across the planet to make a difference. SOLO firmly believes that all it takes is one idea, one person, and one action to change the world, and they are doing just that, one pair of glasses at a time.See SOLO Eyewear
I'm not one to typically get spendy on sunglasses. They will end up in a river, stepped on, chewed on, or simply get lost/stolen. I typically buy the 15$ sunglasses, but lately I really just wanted a good quality pair after realizing I have been doing well at keeping the few cheap sunglasses I have. I love these, they are lightweight, the lenses don't make it dark to see through.
I was searching for a new pair of sunglasses to replace my old and beaten wayfarers. These are SO light!!!! They are ridiculously comfortable and fit me perfectly. I love the polarized lenses (which is something I didn't have previously). The fact that they're plant-based and made from reused materials is just a huge plus! At basically HALF the cost of a pair of Ray-Bans, the quality is phenomenal and unbeatable. I would highly and enthusiastically recommend these! :)
Hey there! SO stoked to hear you're loving these eco-glasses :D