Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 28 points when you purchase this product!
- Made by Nash and Jones, a small family owned company inspired to create safe and effective products after the birth of their children.
- Sponge is packaged in compostable box
- Ships plastic-free in recycled and recyclable materials
- Responsibly grown in the Philippines
- Contains no synthetic preservatives, fragrances or colors
- Responsibly harvested natural silk sea sponge from off the coast of the Philippines
- Harvested from a family owned and operated company in the USA - only the outermost portion of the sponge is harvested to ensure healthy growth
- Biodegradable, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and contain natural enzymes that inhibit the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin such as the face
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return.
- 2.3 x 1.3 x 3 in
- After each use, allow your sponges to completely dry. Don’t keep them in the shower, hang them somewhere were they can totally dry out
- Every few weeks, soak your sponge in 1 cup warm water with 1 tablespoon baking soda for 15 minutes. Then rinse and let dry
End of Life
- Compost box and sponge
Nash and Jones
Nash and Jones is spreading love through quality skin care products that are made to nourish the body with carefully selected ingredients, sourced directly from the Earth. This brand follows three simple steps: 1) Eliminate the harmful 2) Replace with nourishing ingredients 3) Experience freedom. Break free of harmful preservatives, perfumes, and petroleum, and make the switch to skincare products that are crafted with Earth-derived ingredients that reinvigorate the skin with a burst of vitamins and minerals and promote healthy skin regeneration. Nash and Jones is centered around showing love for every living thing, that's why this brand relies on sustainable harvesting methods to gather their ingredients and they never test on animals. Click below to learn more about why we love Nash and Jones!See Nash and Jones
It was smaller than I thought it would be, but still perfectly functional. I really like it and will definitely get more in the future!
Ordered this for a sponge to be used in the shower, but it is really small and the packaging is labeled as a facial sponge.