Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 15 points when you purchase this product!
- Seed Phytonutrients supports their organic farmers by paying for 100% of their crop upfront, regardless of yield. This allows them to reinvest in their farms and plan for future harvests, protecting the future of organic farming!
- These shower-friendly paper bottles are made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper with a post-consumer recycled plastic liner, resulting in 60% less plastic than a traditional bottle
- Product packaged in recyclable aluminum bottle
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled content
- Made in the USA
- 93% Natural Ingredients
- Sulphate Free
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
- Synthetic Fragrance Free
- All Seed Phytonutrients products are Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty free
- Climate Neutral Certified
- Bottle: Aluminum
- Pump: Aluminum and plastic
- Ingredients: Water (Aqua)*, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate*, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate*, Glycerin*, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine*, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Camelina Sativa (Camelina) Seed Oil*, Lauryl Glucoside*, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride*, Fragrance*, Gluconolactone*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid*. *Naturally Derived
- Fragrance: Cedar leaf and sage Top notes: Cedar leaf and bitter orange essential oils Middle notes: Sage, clove bud, and chamomile essential oils Base notes: Teakwood essential oil and vanilla bean extractive
- Unused, undamaged products can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- 250mL/8.45 oz
- Apply a quarter-sized amount onto body, or more as needed. Rinse thoroughly.
End of Life
- Aluminum bottle: Recycle with your curbside recycling
- Bottle pumps: Seed Phytonutrients has partnered withPact Collective on a mail-back recycling program to help close the loop on hard-to-recycle beauty packaging.
Formula first, sustainability always. Seed Phytonutrients is a family-run clean beauty brand on a mission to craft formulas that are more trusted than they are trendy, with minimal impact on the planet. Seed believes the magic lies in what's inside a formula, not just what isn'tthat's why their love for seeds is always at the core of who they are. They power their high-performance hair, skin, and body care with seed oils and extracts, because seeds are where a plant's nutrients are encased, protected from environmental elements, and where they remain in their purest form. Seed Phytonutrients imagines a future where clean, trustworthy formulations and sustainable decision-making are the beauty industry's standards, so they act as if they are. Seed commits to offsetting and reducing their carbon footprint annually, using recyclable packaging for all of their products, and partnering with Pact Collective to recycle the packaging components that you can't recycle at home. With your help, Seed has created an environment of harmonious beauty, agriculture, and sustainable business. Sow the seeds of sustainability with Seed Phytonutrients.See Seed Phytonutrients