Get 32 points when you purchase this product!
- Seed Phytonutrients supports their organic farmers by paying for 100% of their crop upfront, regardless of yield. This allows them to reinvest in their farms and plan for future harvests, protecting the future of organic farming!
- Product packaged in aluminum tin
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled content
- Made in the USA
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
- Synthetic Fragrance Free
- All Seed Phytonutrients products are Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty free
- Climate Neutral Certified
- Box: Cardboard
- Tin: Aluminum
- Formula Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder, Camelina Sativa (Camelina) Seed Oil, Fragrance (All Natural)
- Fragrance Ingredients: Abies Sibirica (Fir Needle) Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Andropogon Zizanioides (Vetivert) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Oil, Caprylic/Capric, Cistus Ladaniferus (Labdanum) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil, Juniperus Mexicana (Cedar) Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Thuja Occidentalis (Cedarleaf) Oil, Vanillin
- Fragrance: Cedar leaf and sage Top notes: Cedar leaf and bitter orange essential oils Middle notes: Sage, clove bud, and chamomile essential oils Base notes: Teakwood essential oil and vanilla bean extractive
- Unused, undamaged products can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- 17 grams/0.6 oz
- Massage a pea-sized amount onto any extremely dry areas of skin.
End of Life
- Reuse or recycle tin when it's empty!
Formula first, sustainability always. Seed Phytonutrients is a family-run clean beauty brand on a mission to craft formulas that are more trusted than they are trendy, with minimal impact on the planet. Seed believes the magic lies in what's inside a formula, not just what isn'tthat's why their love for seeds is always at the core of who they are. They power their high-performance hair, skin, and body care with seed oils and extracts, because seeds are where a plant's nutrients are encased, protected from environmental elements, and where they remain in their purest form. Seed Phytonutrients imagines a future where clean, trustworthy formulations and sustainable decision-making are the beauty industry's standards, so they act as if they are. Seed commits to offsetting and reducing their carbon footprint annually, using recyclable packaging for all of their products, and partnering with Pact Collective to recycle the packaging components that you can't recycle at home. With your help, Seed has created an environment of harmonious beauty, agriculture, and sustainable business. Sow the seeds of sustainability with Seed Phytonutrients.See Seed Phytonutrients
My Rottweilers pads: feet are so soft
My partner will be pleased when he gets this as a part of his birthday present! He always complains about callouses from work--who knew there was a sustainable way to ease his pain!
I use this on my feet and it has worked great! My feet have never been so soft.
My hubby works long 12-14 hrs shirts 5 to 7 days a week. His feet hurt him a lot and is damaged from the long hrs. When I got them today I lay him down at our bed and massage his feet. He loves it and it made him sleepy so now he's past out.