What size am I?
|US Mens, US Womens, UK, EUR| Â ,6,3.5,36| Â ,6.5,4,36.5| Â ,7,4.5,37| Â ,7.5,5,38| Â ,8,5.5,38.5| Â ,8.5,6,39| 7.5,9,6.5,40| 8,9.5,7,40.5| 8.5,10,7.5,41| 9, ,8,42| 9.5, ,8.5,42.5| 10, ,9,43| 10.5, ,9.5,44| 11, ,10,44.5| 11.5, ,10.5,45| 12, ,11,46| 13, ,12,47||US Mens||US Womens||UK||EUR| Â||6||3.5||36| Â||6.5||4||36.5| Â||7||4.5||37| Â||7.5||5||38| Â||8||5.5||38.5| Â||8.5||6||39| 7.5||9||6.5||40| 8||9.5||7||40.5| 8.5||10||7.5||41| 9||8||42| 9.5||8.5||42.5| 10||9||43| 10.5||9.5||44| 11||10||44.5| 11.5||10.5||45| 12||11||46| 13||12||47|
Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 69 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- SAOLA is a member of 1% for the Planet
- Upper: knitted from recycled plastic bottles (90%)
- Insole: 100% natural cork + Algae Foam
- Outsole: Recycled EVA (20%) + EVA
- Lightweight eco-friendly vegan shoes are easy to slip on and off, pack for travels, and dress up or down
- Partially recycled outsoles are lightweight and provide enough grip to wander off-pavement
- Recycled PET mesh is stretchy and breathable
- Removable insoles are easy to replace with your own
- SAOLA offers a 6-month warranty against any manufacturer defects in materials or workmanship. This does not include normal wear and tear, improper care, product abuse, or use of product for unintended purposes.
- Ships within 2 business days
- Unworn, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- This style runs a little big. We recommend ordering a Â½ size down from your regular size.
- Spot clean
- Air dry
I absolutely adore these shoes!! Finding shoes for me is difficult as style and comfort don't really go hand in hand sometimes. These are perfect!
They suggested ordering half a size down, but I did order mine my regular size and they still fit. My reasoning on that was my foot was does run a little wider so sticking to my regular size was worth it.
The shoes fit and are amazingly lightweight and comfortable. Just as the picture implies, the color of green is absolutely gorgeous! They also have this stuff on the back that will keep the foot in place while walking so I love that my foot won't be out of the shoe while walking. Definitely worth the price to reduce carbon footsteps and vegan material is a huge plus.
I ordered a pair of tennis shoes and this pair for casual wear. I really think this is a great shoe that you would be happy with if you're thinking about buying!
Very comfortable and guilt free. Recommend buying half size smaller than usual size
I have tiny feet, so the suggestion of sizing down for me really couldn't apply because the sizes don't go down to a 6. So I decided to take a chance and just order the smallest size, which is 6.5. While technically I suppose they could be considered just slightly too big, I personally don't feel that they are. The way that the mesh is sewn into the sole actually forces my feet slightly more forward, therefore filling up the shoe a little bit more. Maybe over enough time, the shoe might stop doing that, but so far, after about only a week of almost constant wear around the garden and house, they are comfortable and I love them, and have no problem with the possibility of them being too big (although I have not worn these with socks, so maybe that would help if I ever need it). I'm really glad I decided to just order them. The back of the heel kind of folds over when I'm just slipping my shoe on without my hands, but it's really no big deal. Love these, would buy again once they eventually begin to fall apart.
I love the look of these shoes, the soft mesh, and the comfy insoles. They are my new go-to casual shoe!