Get 55 points when you purchase this product!
- Packaged in recyclable or reusable glass bottle with plastic accessories
- Ships in recyclable boxes with kraft paper
- All shipping packaging is recyclable
- Organic ingredients sourced from Canadian Provinces
- Handblended in Canada in small batches
- Free from petroleum, parabens, synthetic fragrances and ingredients, endocrine disruptors, carcinogens, dyes, alcohol, solvents, pesticides, genetically modified organisms (GMOs), palm oil or derivatives, cosmetic grade ingredients and toxins of any kind
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Green Business Certified
- Safflower oil*, Camellia Seed oil*, Avocado oil*, Jojoba Seed oil*, Extra Virgin Olive oil* [infused with Calendula officinalis flowers*, Comfrey flowers*], Rose Hip Seed oil*, Pomegranate Seed oil, Broccoli Seed oil*, Black Cumin Seed oil, Vitamin E, Rosemary leaf extract, Geranium, Clary Sage, Lavender*, Frankincense*, Cypress, Myrrh, Juniper*. *Certified organic ingredient.
- Organic bath and body oil made from vegan and cruelty free ingredients
- Tones, firms, and improves skin elasticity
- Invigorating essential oil fragrance blend
- Ships within 3-5 business days
- This product is not eligible for return
- Massage into damp skin after showering, or add 1-3 pumps of oil directly into your bath. Follow with Province Apothecary Hydrating Rescue Balm if extra hydration is needed.
Province Apothecary takes extreme pride in having the best possible organic, vegan, and cruelty free ingredients. By supporting local Canadian farms, Province Apothecary can ensure that their ingredients are ethically and sustainably sourced, and come from fair-trade work practices. Along with using awesome organic ingredients like Italian mandarin, Canadian seaweed, organic jojoba oil, and more, Province Apothecary also takes pride in the ingredients that they won't include. They've taken the "just beautiful" pledge to avoid the ten toxic ingredients as outlined by Canada's Environmental Defense organization. They're also a Bullfrog Powered Business, meaning that their headquarters in Toronto is powered using 100% renewable energy. If you still need more to love, Province Apothecary donates a percentage of their yearly sales to local and global organizations that share their values. Click below to learn more about how Province Apothecary got started, and why we love them!See Province Apothecary