Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 45 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged in recyclable glass jars with recyclable lid
- Ships in recycled and recyclable shipping materials or boxes with tissue paper (from recycled clothing pattern paper from thrift stores) or reused shredded papers
- Handcrafted in small artisan batches in the USA
- Contains no preservatives, parabens or synthetics
- Ethically wildcrafted from chemical and pesticide free botanicals and oils
- Includes organic cotton pouch
- Magnesium sulfate (epsom salt), Sodium bicarbonate, Dead Sea Salt, Brassica alba (mustard) powder, Zingiber officinale (ginger) root powder*, Cinnamomum verum (cinnamon) powder, essential oils of Lavendula angustifolia (lavender), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary), Eucalyptus globulus, Zingiber offcinale (ginger)
- Natural bath soaks made from powerful minerals to heal sore muscles while relaxing and soothing
- Contains Epsom salt, mustard, and Himalayan pink salt
- Provides therapeutic benefits to the skin, body, and mind
- Ships within 3-5 business days.
- Personal care products are not eligible for return
- 450g glass jar
- Scent: mint/herbal
What is Plum Brilliance? Well, in the words of founder Apryl Martinez: plant magic handcrafted in San Diego. With mindful, plastic-free product packaging, and wildcrafted and sustainably harvested ingredients with no chemical additives, Plum Brilliance products are kind to our bodies ‚Äì and for our Earth. Unlike many skincare companies that rely on harsh additives like preservatives and parabens, the body butter, oils, soaps, bath products, and skincare essentials from Plum Brilliance use only natural ingredients that are both grown and manufactured with love in small batches. Our skin absorbs everything it touches. So infuse your skin with the power of nature with Plum Brilliance products!See Plum Brilliance
I have a jar of the bath salts. The bathwater smells amazing after adding a scoop and soothes achy bones. The only drawback is that there is a very dirty tub to clean after a nice long soak. (versus the bag of plain epson salts that I can buy at Walgreens).