Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 29 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged in biodegradable and compostable tube
- Ships in recycled and recyclable shipping materials or boxes with tissue paper (from recycled clothing pattern paper from thrift stores) or reused shredded papers
- Handcrafted in small artisan batches in the USA
- Contains no preservatives, parabens or synthetics
- Ethically wildcrafted from chemical and pesticide free botanicals and oils
- Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) butter, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, Beeswax, Ribes nigrum (black currant) seed oil, Argania spinosa (argan) oil, Mentha spicata (spearmint) essential oil
- Natural lip balm made with calendula, rose wax, and cocoa butter
- Moisturizes and repairs dry and cracked lips
- Packaged in compostable plastic free tube
- Ships within 3-5 business days.
- This product is not eligible for return
- Scent: chocolate/mint
What is Plum Brilliance? Well, in the words of founder Apryl Martinez: plant magic handcrafted in San Diego. With mindful, plastic-free product packaging, and wildcrafted and sustainably harvested ingredients with no chemical additives, Plum Brilliance products are kind to our bodies ‚Äì and for our Earth. Unlike many skincare companies that rely on harsh additives like preservatives and parabens, the body butter, oils, soaps, bath products, and skincare essentials from Plum Brilliance use only natural ingredients that are both grown and manufactured with love in small batches. Our skin absorbs everything it touches. So infuse your skin with the power of nature with Plum Brilliance products!See Plum Brilliance
This lip balm is actually moisturizing, and it smells wonderful. It's a huge amount of balm too. My one issue is with the ‚Äúpush up‚Äù style applicator, it has to be just barely above the edge of the applicator tube, otherwise the lid smushes the product when you put it on. I just put the lid on part way, instead of pushing it all the way closed. I like it a lot, and I'll buy more when I use it up.