Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 100 points when you purchase this product!
Taking the guess work out of deciding which products need to be in your everyday essentials, The Personal Care Kit heeds the call! Cases are made with recycled ocean bound plastic and silicone and the cotton swab is medical grade TPE. The tissues offer a plushness like a handkerchief but are crafted with only organic cotton; the cotton rounds are designed with unique fabric that softens to a cozy texture when wet! Deliberate strides towards a cleaner environment with the following:
LastObject was founded by eco-conscious designer Isabel Aagaard. Ingenious solutions to wasteful habits that create a lasting impact, is at the core of every creation her and her team put into the world. With every product created, they ensure it has at least a 10x real environmental impact vs the traditional item it's intended to replace. From concept to your doorstep, every step in their value chain is meticulously implemented to be low-impact and sustainable.
- All packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Silicone, organic cotton, recycled ocean bound plastic.
- Bestseller Kit includes LastSwab Original, LastTissue Pack, and LastRound Original. A small Laundry Bag is also included to ensure your reusable items stay clean and durable.
- This product ships directly from Last Object and is available to US customers only.
- 1 LastSwab Basic - Can be used over 1,000 times 1 LastRound - Replaces +1750 single-use rounds 1 LastTIssue + 6 extra tissues - Is the equivalent of 6200 single use tissues. 1 Laundry Bag - extends the life of your easy-to-care-for tissues
- Cleans with warm water and soap, in the dishwasher or laundry machine.
Glad i never need to buy q tips again, and these tissues are the closest version of reusable tissues to disposable ones that I've found---thin, soft, not too big, easy to clean. My only complaint is that the laundry bag drawstring doesn't stay closed in the wash unless you tie it in a knot, but it's not a huge deal. Peach color is pretty!