Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 24 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged compostable cello bag in a paper tube for storage
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable content
- Handcrafted in Alaska
- Paraben-free, non-GMO
- Deep Blue Sea: Epsom salt, Pacific sea salt, bull kelp, peppermint*, tapioca starch, jojoba oil*, vitamin E oil, peppermint oil*, lavender oil* (*certified organic)
- Wildflower: Epsom salt, sea salt, pink Himalayan salt, calendula*, chamomile*, lavender*, rose hips, orange* and lavender* essential oils (*certified organic)
- Rainforest: Epsom Salt, Pacific Sea Salt, Spruce Tips, Labrador Tea, Tapioca Starch, Jojoba Oil*, Vitamin E Oil, Sitka Spruce Oil, Lodgepole Pine Oil, Western Red Cedar Oil (*certified organic)
- Sustainably sourced salt soak made with organic and wildcrafted botanicals
- Deep Blue Sea features notes of peppermint and lavender
- Rainforest features notes of spruce and cedar
- Wildflower features notes of chamomile and citrus and lavender
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 10 oz
- 5.25 H x 3.5 in. D
- Use within 1 year of purchase
- To use: add 3-6 oz of salt directly into the tub
End of Life
- Paperboard tube: Recyclable
- Bag: Plant-based cello bag
- Re-seal Label: Home compostable
Waterbody bridges the gap between skincare and reverence for nature. Handcrafted in Southeast Alaska, Waterbody incorporates only the best and most nourishing ingredients available. Their skincare products, like their soothing bath salts, offer a respite from hectic living grounded in nature. Waterbody promotes deep connection with oneself and natural restoration by using Alaskan-sourced ingredients, like Alaskan Bull Kelp and Spruce tips. With Waterbody, a feeling of wildness and adventure can be accessed from the comfort of your bathtub. They donate 1% of their profits to Wrangell Parks and Recreation's Helping Our Parks Program to support park cleanups and outdoor recreation scholarships. Run wild, be free, and love yourself from the mountains to the sea.See Waterbody