Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 189 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaging is plastic-free
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable content
- Organic cotton batting: USA
- Natural Canvas and Moonstone fabric: USA
- Rosewood, Slate Grey, Charcoal, Ash Grey, and Ash Rose fabric: Responsibly sourced from China
- Ethically made by hand in Northern California
- Contains no PVC, BPA, phthalates, chemicals or allergens
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, the world's leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibers
- Filling: GOTS Certified organic cotton batting
- Handle Loop: 6" vegan paper leather
- Moonstone and Natural Canvas: 100% GOTS Certified organic cotton canvas
- Rosewood, Slate Grey, Charcoal: 100% recycled organic cotton and hemp
- Ash Grey and Ash Rose: 100% recycled organic deluxe, heavy weight cotton and hemp
- Organic cotton and hemp floor cushion
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton batting fill
- Durable vegan paper leather handle makes the cushion portable and easily stored
- Removable outer cover
- Floor cushions can also be used as extra floor seating or even as a relaxing place for pets or kids!
- Ships within 2-5 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 30" x 30" x 2"
- Machine washable
- Hang dry or tumble dry on low
- Outer cover is removable
End of Life
- Organic cotton batting: Compost
- Natural fiber fabric covers: Biodegradable
- Paper label: Compost
Our lives seem to be getting busier and busier with little space to slow down and breathe. Meditation can provide time to be present and quiet hurried minds and that's where project full comes in. On a mission to bring mindfulness back into everyday lives, project full creates beautiful, ethical, and sustainable pieces for intentional meditation practice. Each piece is thoughtfully handmade in Santa Rosa, CA with only the best materials. From organic recycled cotton and hemp fabric to organic fills, they are mindful of every step of the process and ensure the highest quality for their products. They even support marginalized groups in gaining access to mindfulness and meditation because project full believes in a mindful and sustainable lifestyle for everyone!See project full