Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 11 points when you purchase this product!
- Onyx and Green utilizes recycled, plant-based, renewable, and sustainably harvested materials in the production of their school & office supplies
- Highlighters made from recycled PET from plastic water bottles
- Product packaging: Recycled unbleached carton paper printed with soy-based inks
- Shipping packaging: Boxes and envelopes made with recycled content and all shipping packaging is recyclable
- Responsibly made in China
- Body: 75% Recycled PET
- 4 fine, chisel tip highlighters
- Recycled PET plastic body
- Bright, non-toxic, neon highlighters in assorted colors
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- 4 pack
Onyx and Green
The average school in America will use close to 250,000 pieces of paper each year, with almost 4 billion trees cut down annually across the globe to support this industry. Onyx and Green is breaking this cycle of waste, not only with their unique paper products made from low-impact sugarcane and upcycled construction waste, but with an entire line of school and office supplies. From backpacks, to pens, to even rubber bands and calculators, they infuse creativity and sustainability into the designs of all their products. With consistency in their values and transparency in their production, materials, and values, Onyx and Green is helping to find new solutions in the office supply industry!See Onyx and Green
These are great and bright highlighters! They lasted for about 4-5 months for me. I was happy to purchase them as they are made of recycled plastic but am a bit sad that I still have to throw up and recycle them now that they are no longer working.
While they may not be most ergonomic highlighters. The fact that they have some of the brightest marks that make up for the former comment!