Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 4 points when you purchase this product!
- Onyx and Green utilizes recycled, plant-based, renewable, and sustainably harvested materials in the production of their school & office supplies
- Product packaging: Plastic bottle
- Shipping packaging: Boxes and envelopes made with recycled content and all shipping packaging is recyclable
- Responsibly made in China
- Glue: Plant Based Non-Toxic Formula
- Glucose syrup (Corn Starch), Water, Propylene Glycol, Bronopol, Sodium Nitrate, .00107% reaction mass of: 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one, 2H-isothiazol-3-one
- Transparent liquid glue
- 7.7oz of plant based, quick-dry glue
- 7.7 oz
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
Onyx and Green
The average school in America will use close to 250,000 pieces of paper each year, with almost 4 billion trees cut down annually across the globe to support this industry. Onyx and Green is breaking this cycle of waste, not only with their unique paper products made from low-impact sugarcane and upcycled construction waste, but with an entire line of school and office supplies. From backpacks, to pens, to even rubber bands and calculators, they infuse creativity and sustainability into the designs of all their products. With consistency in their values and transparency in their production, materials, and values, Onyx and Green is helping to find new solutions in the office supply industry!See Onyx and Green
It has no chemical smell at all, i'm amazed! it works great too! interestingly i used it with some plant based glitter that i was warned tends to bleed when used with glue, there was no bleed! it worked perfectly, dried a shiny clear and held well, i definitely approve and plan to buy again when it runs low! ^.^
I'm very happy with this glue. I love that it is plant based, clear, and odorless. It does take a little while to dry, but works well. I have used it to glue photos to paper for baby books and my daughter has used it for arts and crafts without any complaints.
Sadly,the glue doesn't dry quickly.However the product has no smell at all,which is amazing,and the plastic bottle can be recycled!
I am in love with this glue! While it does take a while to dry, once it does, there are no bumps in the paper and I have no fear of the pages not staying together! As I mentioned, it does take a while for the glue to dry but it's definitely not too big of an issue. I love that it doesn't have a chemical glue smell. Overall, a great purchase and I will definitely purchase again when I run out!
I love this glue. Regular glue has 'that smell' and always gave me a weird feeling when using it. I love that the ingredients in this are clearer (and cleaner) and I feel great using this for crafts at home with my kiddos and for scrapbooking! Love that it comes in glue stick form now, too!