Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 47 points when you purchase this product!
- Supplement comes in a resealable plastic pouch made from 100% post-consumer recycled materials
- Shipping packaging is plastic-free
- Made in the USA
- Artificial flavors
- Seaweed (Dulse, Nori, Kombu, Wakame, Laminaria Longicruris, Sea Lettuce, Kelp), Organic Pumpkin Powder, Organic Whole Ground Blueberries, Organic Whole Leaf Wheatgrass Powder, Organic Coconut Flour, Organic Inulin, Human Grade, Non-GMO Probiotic (Dried Bacillus coagulans), Organic Ground Turmeric
- Sustainably sourced and nutritious dog supplement
- Made with ocean harvested algae for a plant-based source of omega 3's that promote healthy skin and coat
- Essential trace minerals help support healthy metabolic, cardiovascular, and digestive functions
- Made with research-proven bacteria to support gut and digestion health
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 4.4 oz bag with approximately 120 servings of supplement sprinkles
- Mix with food once daily at mealtime. If feeding wet food, mix indirectly. If feeding dry food, mix with a small amount of water
- Cats 14 lbs or under, serve 1/4 teaspoon daily
- Cats 15 lbs and over, serve 1/2 teaspoon
- Not recommended for kittens under 4 months or 5 lbs
- Store in a cool and dry place
Powered by a mission to lower pets' dependency on the meat industry, Because, Animals creates cruelty-free treats and supplements that provide the vital nutrients cats and dogs need to thrive. From their organic and sustainably harvested ingredients to their post-consumer recycled packaging, Because, Animals is a pioneer when it comes to feeding furry friends in a sustainable, earth-friendly, and yummy way!See Because, Animals
My dogs don't have any issues when I put this on top of their food. Gives me peace of mind knowing they're getting a little extra daily nutrition! However, the vet has told me probiotics typically need to be refrigerated to keep their potency- it doesn't seem like that's recommended for this product... so hopefully it still works! I also wish it would come in compostable or circular packaging. I tend to just throw it out when it's used up.