Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 79 points when you purchase this product!
- The Afro Hair & Skin Co prioritizes organic, locally sourced, and Fair Trade ingredients whenever possible
- Hair oil comes packaged in glass bottle with a plastic pump
- Ships plastic-free in materials made from recycled and recyclable content
- Made in the UK
- Artificial colors, fragrances, or synthetic ingredients
- Organic Thistle Oil (Carthamus tinctorius), Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Dulcis), *Poppy Flower Seed Oil (Papaver Somniferum), *Camelina Seed Oil (Camelina Sativa), *Crambe Seed Oil (Crambe Abyssinica), Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), *Flaxseed Oil (Linum Usitatissmum), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), *Lavender Flower Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia), Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Schoenanthus), Rose Geranium (Pelargonium Graveolens)*British Grown Ingredients
- Hydrating hair oil for dry or damaged hair
- Plant oils deeply moisturize and add shine without added weight
- Fortifies the hair shaft, nourishes the scalp without clogging follicles, and protects against breakage
- May be used as a pre-shampoo oil, leave-in conditioner, styling oil, or treatment
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Suitable for use on Natural hair/Locs, Relaxed and chemically treated hair
- Not suitable for use with heated appliances
- 3.5 oz
- Store in a cool and dry place
- This product has a shelf life of 9 months after first opening
- Apply a small amount to slightly damp hair. Smoothing gently from roots to ends with your palms. Can be used daily or as needed to strengthen and add nourishment into hair
End of Life
- Recycle glass bottle
The Afro Hair & Skin Co
UK-based brand, The Afro Hair & Skin Co is on a mission to provide organic, clean, and minimally packaged hair care products that address the unique needs of afro-textured hair in all its forms. They place an emphasis on sourcing ingredients that are locally and ethically sourced and steer clear of synthetics and harsh, stripping additives. From rich and nourishing plant-based butters and oils to protein-free shampoo bars, there is no difficult decision whether to honor the planet, one's health, or one's style. Each thoughtfully-formulated product encourages taking time for oneself to celebrate self-care and indulge in everyday replenishment and revitalization.See The Afro Hair & Skin Co