Get 137 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged in paper packaging with no plastic or foam
- Ships in recyclable cardboard boxes
- Handcrafted in Ciche, Poland
- Hand oiled and hand finished with non-toxic, vegetable based oil
- The wood used in all Oakywood products comes from FSC Certified Sources – meaning it comes from responsibly managed forests that ensure the sustainability and health of our forests!
- FSC Certified Oak or Walnut Wood
- Base: woolen felt
- Minimalist desk organizing and tech docking station handcrafted from solid wood
- Charges and organizes iPhone, with a tray for holding keys, wallet, and other essentials
- Micro-suction tape technology for iPhone makes it easy to put items on the dock with one hand
- Adjustable backing is compatible with most iPhone cases
- Tray covered in woolen felt to protect your items from scratches
- All Oakywood products have a one year manufacturer's warranty that covers the repair or replacement of defective parts. Please reach out to email@example.com for more info!
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- This iPhone charging dock is compatible with all lightning connector devices - which means you can charge your iPhone 5 and up (including iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max, XR, 11, 11Pro, 11 Pro Max), AirPods, and iPad.
- Charging cable included
- Length x Width: 7" x 3.5"
- Height: 1"
What began in the mountains of Poland as one family's shared tradition, has now blossomed into flourishing eco-business! Mateusz Haberny's entrepreneurial vision, woodworking background, and creative spirit quickly turned hobby into a collection of quality products. At EarthHero, we're passionate about finding products that are not only sustainable, but are also useful, high quality, and designed flawlessly. Oakywood checks off all of these boxes! With Oakywood products, you invest in items like charging docks, phone cases, and audio accessories, while also supporting sustainable forestry, hand-crafted artistry, and charitable efforts like planting trees.See Oakywood