Get 197 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged in paper packaging with no plastic or foam
- Ships in recyclable cardboard boxes
- Handcrafted in Ciche, Poland
- Hand oiled and hand finished with non-toxic, vegetable based oil
- The wood used in all Oakywood products comes from FSC Certified Sources – meaning it comes from responsibly managed forests that ensure the sustainability and health of our forests!
- CE, FCC, RoHS certified
- FSC Certified Oak or Walnut Wood
- Base: stainless steel
- Wooden headphone stand made from solid FSC Certified oak or walnut wood and black painted solid steel
- Universally-sized stand works with all headphones sizes
- 2-in-1 headphone stand also features a wireless charging pad on the base to charge all QI compatible devices
- Wireless charger is case compatible up to 3mm
- Charging cord included
- All Oakywood products have a one year manufacturer's warranty that covers the repair or replacement of defective parts. Please reach out to email@example.com for more info!
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Compatible with Apple iPhone: 8, 8 Plus, X, Xs, Xs Max, XR, Samsung Galaxy: S9, S9+, Note 5, Note 8, Note 9, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Active S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, Google Pixel 3, 3XL, and all QI enabled devices!
- Long 5FT premium nylon braided cord included
- Length x Width: 5.1" x 5.1"
- Height: 12"
What began in the mountains of Poland as one family's shared tradition, has now blossomed into flourishing eco-business! Mateusz Haberny's entrepreneurial vision, woodworking background, and creative spirit quickly turned hobby into a collection of quality products. At EarthHero, we're passionate about finding products that are not only sustainable, but are also useful, high quality, and designed flawlessly. Oakywood checks off all of these boxes! With Oakywood products, you invest in items like charging docks, phone cases, and audio accessories, while also supporting sustainable forestry, hand-crafted artistry, and charitable efforts like planting trees.See Oakywood