Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 400 points when you purchase this product!
- Product ships in poly bag, please recycle with grocery bag recycling facility
- Ships in resealable paper envelope made from 50% recycled content, or ships in recyclable box
- Shell: Water-resistant poplin woven 100% Organic Cotton. 153gsm / 4.5oz
- Insulation: Down insulation 100% Recycled 700-fill Power Down
- Full zip jacket with detachable, adjustable hood and internal self fabric stand up collar
- Covered 2-way Vision center front zip and internal wind flap with twill tape design detailing
- Two side entry chest pockets with zips and two drop in hand pockets with snaps, plus 1 internal stash pocket with snap
- Brushed tricot at back neck and in hand warmer pockets, plus back flap with snaps
- Internal rib cuff at sleeve for added warmth
- Nau offers a limited warranty for product defects, and can repair worn items for a small fee. Reach out to us at email@example.com for details!
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Unworn, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- 33 1/2" center back length
- Regular fit
End of Life
Nau's philosophy is simple‚Äì it's always possible to do better. From their products to the people of our planet, Nau has a plan to improve it all. Meaning ‚welcome‚Äù in Maori, Nau welcomes everyone to experience eco-friendly, sleek fashion. Their pieces prove that you can own the urban look while protecting our planet. From innovating a PFC-free DWR in all of their waterproof clothes to building all of their apparel using 10 sustainable materials, they're always finding new ways to combine quality, functionality, and style with sustainability.See Nau