Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 250 points when you purchase this product!
- Product ships in poly bag, please recycle with grocery bag recycling facility
- Ships in resealable paper envelope made from 50% recycled content, or ships in recyclable box
- This product utilizes PFC-free DWR. DWR (durable water repellent) clothing often relies on PFC (per- and poly-fluorinated man-made chemicals) to become effectively waterproof – but these can be harmful for our planet and our health. This product contains no PFC, but uses non-toxic materials to create a durable and water repellent fabric finish.
- Shell: Poplin woven 65% Recycled Polyester, 35% Organic Cotton. 125gsm / 3.7oz. PFC-free DWR, bluesign® approved fabric
- Insulation: Down insulation 100% Recycled 700-fill Power Down
- Lining: Taffeta 100% Recycled Polyester. 64gsm / 1.9oz. PFC-free DWR, bluesign® approved fabric"
- Long sleeve button up over shirt with center front snap closure & rib knit collar
- 2 drop-in pleated chest pockets & 2 hand pockets with snap closure and webbing details and 2 drop-in internal pockets
- Snap sleeve placket and cuff and shirt tail hem
- Nau offers a limited warranty for product defects, and can repair worn items for a small fee. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Unworn, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- 28 1/2" center back length
- Regular fit
End of Life
Nau's philosophy is simple‚Äì it's always possible to do better. From their products to the people of our planet, Nau has a plan to improve it all. Meaning ‚welcome‚Äù in Maori, Nau welcomes everyone to experience eco-friendly, sleek fashion. Their pieces prove that you can own the urban look while protecting our planet. From innovating a PFC-free DWR in all of their waterproof clothes to building all of their apparel using 10 sustainable materials, they're always finding new ways to combine quality, functionality, and style with sustainability.See Nau