Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 138 points when you purchase this product!
- Made in the USA
- Contains no latex, soy, or flame retardants
- No polyurethane foam or vinyl
- No PVC or phthalates
- Naturepedic products are made without genetically engineered ingredients, and are Non-GMO Verified
- Naturepedic is certified by the Organic Exchange Certification Program to ensure proper tracking of organic materials from its source to the finished product (OCS100 Organic Content Standard)
- This product is MADE SAFE Certified, meaning it has been made with ingredients not known or suspected to cause human health harm, and do not contain harmful ingredients or release vapors, gases, or by-products that could impact human health
- All Naturepedic products are GREENGUARD Certified to the UL/Greenguard Gold Certification Standard, ensuring minimal chemical emissions during production in compliance with rigorous industry and government standards
- All Naturepedic products have been validated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Environment Certification Program to meet the UL formaldehyde-free standard
- Through its involvement with Green America and the Green Business Network, Naturepedic conducts its business according to standards that reach beyond contemporary practices in addressing the needs of consumers, employees, communities and the environment!
- Fabric: 100% Certified Organic Cotton
- Fill: non-GMO, plant-based PLA batting
- Organic cotton pillow with either natural PLA filling or Kapok blend filling – both with no flame retardants or added chemicals
- Luxurious soft outside with comfortable filling for an easy night's sleep
- Great size for kids!
- 10 year warranty â€“ contact us at email@example.com for details and help!
- Ships within 5 - 7 business days
- Naturepedic items are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or other offshore territories. Any orders placed for shipment outside of the contiguous US will be refunded and canceled.
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days.
- 300 thread count
- For children ages 1 year and older – do not place in crib with infant
- Standard Size: 20 x 26 inches
- Spot clean only.
End of Life
Did you know baby's spend up to 3,500+ hrs in their bed, and adults spend 1/3 of their life in bed? That's a whole lot of rest (and time spent breathing in your bedroom surroundings). Naturepedic's mattresses and bedroom accessories are a recipe for a good night's sleep when it comes to clean and safe production. Made in the USA by Amish crafters, each mattress has been tested rigorously to meet Made Safe and GREENGUARD safety standard. All the products in the collection are made with certified organic materials and designed in an innovative way, removing the need for chemical flame retardants while still meeting all Federal and State flammability standards. Naturepedic is a proud Green America, Green Business Network member, meaning that they conduct business following standards reaching beyond the typical practices in addressing the needs of consumers, employees, communities, and the environment, and a member of 1% for the Planet. The Naturepedic team put your family's health and safety first and you can trust that these mattresses are the real deal while you have sweet dreams knowing you and your little ones are breathing easy at night.See Naturepedic
I bought this pillow twice. It's comfy, but the pillows are filled inconsistently, so one is filled more than the other. At first I thought it might just be an issue of fluffing them, but I've been using them for a while now, and they're still the same inconsistent size.
Hi Hanna! We are so glad to hear you're loving these pillows! Our team will be in touch shortly to learn more about the fill you're describing.
Recipient satisfied with heft, slept like a baby. Successful purchase!