Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 658 points when you purchase this product!
- Made in the USA
- Contains no latex, soy, or flame retardants
- No polyurethane foam or vinyl
- Polyethylene is non-toxic, food-grade, and contains no dangerous chemicals
- All Naturepedic mattresses meet the organic and non-toxic standards of the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and/or the Global Organic Latex Standard (GOLS) for organic cotton
- Naturepedic products are made without genetically engineered ingredients, and are Non-GMO Verified
- Naturepedic is certified by the Organic Exchange Certification Program to ensure proper tracking of organic materials from its source to the finished product (OCS100 Organic Content Standard)
- This product is MADE SAFE Certified, meaning it has been made with ingredients not known or suspected to cause human health harm, and do not contain harmful ingredients or release vapors, gases, or by-products that could impact human health
- All Naturepedic products are GREENGUARD Certified to the UL/Greenguard Gold Certification Standard, ensuring minimal chemical emissions during production in compliance with rigorous industry and government standards
- All Naturepedic products have been validated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Environment Certification Program to meet the UL formaldehyde-free standard
- Through its involvement with Green America and the Green Business Network, Naturepedic conducts its business according to standards that reach beyond contemporary practices in addressing the needs of consumers, employees, communities and the environment!
- Fabric: certified organic cotton with a non-toxic, food-grade polyethylene waterproof surface
- Fill: certified organic cotton
- Core: food-grade polyethylene
- 2-stage waterproof crib mattress made from organic cotton with a stain-resistant top that's easy-to-clean and firm innersprings that are built to last
- Flat, firm crib mattress is safe for baby and contains no flame retardants or other added chemicals
- Comes in three unique options – mid-weight classic 150 innerspring coil, firmer 252 innerspring coil, or the ultra quilted which features a cushioned quilted top!
- Lifetime warranty â€“ contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details and help!
- Ships within 5 - 7 business days
- Naturepedic items are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or other offshore territories. Any orders placed for shipment outside of the contiguous US will be refunded and canceled.
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days.
- 2-stage mattress provides a firm side for infants and a more cushiony side for toddlers, so it can last your family even longer!
- Waterproof mattress is easy to clean, and acts as a bed bug and dust mite barrier
- Fits standard size cribs - approximately 27 1/4" x 51 5/8" x 6" (also fits toddler beds and day beds)
- To clean your waterproof crib mattress, simply wipe the surface with a damp cloth. You can use any mild cleanser on the soiled surface.
End of Life
- Donate or recycle at a hard-to recyle materials center. Look at www.buybuymattress.com for a location near you.
Did you know baby's spend up to 3,500+ hrs in their bed, and adults spend 1/3 of their life in bed? That's a whole lot of rest (and time spent breathing in your bedroom surroundings). Naturepedic's mattresses and bedroom accessories are a recipe for a good night's sleep when it comes to clean and safe production. Made in the USA by Amish crafters, each mattress has been tested rigorously to meet Made Safe and GREENGUARD safety standard. All the products in the collection are made with certified organic materials and designed in an innovative way, removing the need for chemical flame retardants while still meeting all Federal and State flammability standards. Naturepedic is a proud Green America, Green Business Network member, meaning that they conduct business following standards reaching beyond the typical practices in addressing the needs of consumers, employees, communities, and the environment, and a member of 1% for the Planet. The Naturepedic team put your family's health and safety first and you can trust that these mattresses are the real deal while you have sweet dreams knowing you and your little ones are breathing easy at night.See Naturepedic