Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 7 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaging is made from certified compostable paper, films, and adhesives manufactured using wind energy. The labels and stickers are printed with vegetable ink. In a compost bin or facility, the product packaging will decompose in less than 89 days and introduce no toxic residue to the environment.
- Ships plastic-free packaging made with recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Soap berries are wild-harvested from the Sapindus mukorossi tree in the foothills of the Himalayas
- Laundry pods made in the USA
- Fragrance, perfume, and dye free
- Vegan and never tested on animals
- No sulfates (SLS, SLES, ALS
- No phosphates, chlorine, ammonia or formaldehyde
- No parabens or petrochemicals
- No optical brighteners
- No artificial foaming agents
- No harsh preservatives
- No GMO-ingredients
- Made from soap berries wild-harvested from the Sapindus mukorossi tree in the foothills of the Himalayas, produced using a proprietary natural water extraction method to pull the super-concentrated cleansing agents (saponin surfactants) to create a soap berry concentrate
- Full ingredient list: Wild-Harvested Berry Concentrateâ„¢, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Silicate, Silica, Non-GMO Enzymes, Aloe vera, Polyvinyl Alcohol (biodegradable pod material)
- Made from wild-harvest soapberries and aloe vera, this super concentrated, consistent, and effective detergent leaves no residue on fabric, skin, or natural resources
- Safe for most sensitive skin and babies
- Stain removing, fabric softening - color safe
- Anti-microbial, odor-eliminating
- Gray water and septic safe
- Standard and He compatible
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Formulated for Standard and HE machines
- Safe for all fabrics (silk, wool, tech and cashmere!)
End of Life
- Biodegradable â€“Â safe for pipe, septic and gray water systems
With Nature First, it's all about embracing the connection between personal and environmental health, well-being, and dwelling. The Nature First collection, a collection developed around the natural cleaning power of soap berries, was created not only with intentions to embrace those connections, but to borrow resources gently from the environment and return them without disruption. It is Nature First's mission to educate and create practical solutions to our everyday needs without disrupting the cycles and rhythms around us, and they do just that. Click below to learn more about Nature First products!See Nature First
...and I love them. They work exceptionally well, and I've used them in 3 different washing machines, including our current he washer.
I saw one review about them crumbling. I have had that happen a few times, but it's usually been because I popped 2 in when I didn't need to (only use 2 for really large, heavy duty loads). And if it keeps happening, add an extra rinse cycle.
Prefer products without plastic however cleans well
I have purchased this product several times now. It cleans my clothes well and I love that I'm not left with a big plastic container when I'm done. I have had no issues; I use it for both delicates and my regular wash. I will definitely be buying again.
I've tried a handful of sustainable & ethical laundry pods and powders. These are by far my favorite. The gets the odor out of dirty clothes and leave them feeling super clean. I highly recommend these.
These pods did not dissolve at all in the washer. Instead they just crumbled into small and large chunks. They made quite a mess in the washer, with my clothes, and the dryer resulting in quite the clean up and having to rehash the clothes several times.
DO NOT RECOMMEND!
Hi Tom, we're sorry to hear that these Soap Berry pods did not work as well as hoped! We haven't heard this feedback before, which sounds like this pack may have been defective. Our team will be in touch shortly to further assist.