Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 13 points when you purchase this product!
- Product is packaged in compostable Bagasse, a repurposed by-product of the sugar cane industry
- The makeup is pressed in recyclable aluminum pans that will fit into any magnetic palette or compact
- Ships in plastic free packaging that is recyclable and compostable
- Made in Canada
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Gluten-free and safe for Celiacs
- Elate is a Certified B Corp, meeting rigorous third-party standards for social and environmental sustainability
- Mica (CI 77019), Calcium Carbonate, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Caprylic Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil), Silica, May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007)
- Vegan and cruelty free pressed eye shadow with natural ingredients that soothe and nourish the skin
- Vivid, bright pigment for a vibrant and long lasting look
- Comes package free, and is designed to be kept in a reusable compact
- Can also be used as eyeliner
- This item is not eligible for return
- This pressed eye color powder will fit into the Elate Bamboo Palettes, or any other magnetic reusable compact
- Beloved is a soft medium brown with pink hues
- Earthen is a matte neutral brown
- Ethereal is a creamy shimmering light gold
- Modish is a plummy raspberry with a subtle shimmer
- Sweet is a medium pink with warm undertones
- Union is a matte cream with a bright finish
- Rise is a deep neutral brown with subtle shimmer
- For your eyes: apply colors to your eyelid with your favorite shadow brush. Use a soft, rounded brush for contouring in crease. For more intense color, wet your brush first, building in layers.
- For lines and brows: create a paste with liquid and shadow to use as an eyeliner or brow liner with an angled brush.
- For your angles: use light shades as highlight or contour colors around your face.
- For your lips: mix with clear gloss or balms to create your own lip color.
End of Life
- Shipping packaging: Recycle
- Aluminum pan: Recycle
- Bagasse product packaging: Compost or recycle
Elate Cosmetics is committed to empower everyone to use the best possible products for their daily rituals. By creating safe, effective beauty products using cruelty-free ingredients, ethical marketing and sustainable practices, Elate is a leader in clean beauty. Elate Cosmetics creates common beauty products such as lipsticks, foundations, primers and mascaras, but the care they put into the quality of their products is what stands out most. You can count on each Elate product being vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free and free from harsh synthetic chemicals. Founder of Elate Cosmetics, Melodie Reynolds, always dreamt of creating a makeup company that revolved around safe and ethical principles, sustainability and self-love. Putting on mascara isn't going to change the world. But it may change your perception of yourself so you can. So, go forth and feel beautiful.See Elate Cosmetics