Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 27 points when you purchase this product!
- Each pomade is packaged in a recyclable jar made from post-consumer recycled aluminum
- Ships plastic-free in a recyclable cardboard box
- Made in Los Angeles, CA
- Highland is an official partner of 1% for the Planet, and donates 1% of all sales to approved environmental nonprofits
- Beeswax*, Vegetable Glycerin*, Kaolin Clay, Canadian Glacial Clay, Jojoba Oil, Arrowroot, Shea Butter*, Vitamin E, Essential Oil Blend *certified organic
- Eco-friendly and health-conscious hair pomade
- For all genders and hair types
- Low shine, medium hold
- Styles, cleanses, and conditions
- Ships within 1-2 business days
- This product is not eligible for return
- Grab a penny-sized scoop, warm in your hands, and apply to damp hair. Style to your liking
- Highland will hydrate and condition hair throughout the day, and cleanse it as it's washed out. Because of this, we recommend shampooing no more than once or twice a week
End of Life
- Packaging is recyclable
By rethinking hair routines, the founders of Highland created the perfect solution ‚Äì a natural pomade made from plant-based and no-nonsense ingredients. The group of four friends (Boone, Jack, Ben, and Anthony) came together and decided that it was time to break from the status quo within the personal care industry. No more compromise on style and no more unhealthy and landfill-bound products. Instead, inspired by nature and the power of plants, their versatile natural pomade was born. Made from all-natural, hair-loving ingredients like beeswax and jojoba oil, their natural hair pomade delivers on both efficacy and sustainability. With Highland, you can rest assured that you're choosing clean care products that are gentle on both hair and planet.See Highland