Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 24 points when you purchase this product!
- Product is packaged in compostable Bagasse, a repurposed by-product of the sugar cane industry
- The makeup is pressed in recyclable aluminum pans that will fit into any magnetic palette or compact
- Ships in plastic free packaging that is recyclable and compostable
- Made in Canada
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Gluten-free and safe for Celiacs
- Elate is a Certified B Corp, meeting rigorous third-party standards for social and environmental sustainability
- Triglyceride, Cold Pressed Organic Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, Olivem 1000, Emulsifying Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Boron Nitride, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Iron Oxides, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Extract, Carrot Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Borage Oil
- Multi-use natural makeup cream that can be used as a blush, eyeshadow, lip color, and more!
- Made with cold-pressed organic jojoba oil, castor oil, evening primrose and borage to hydrate and nourish skin
- Great for a touch of natural color on your cheeks without the heavy feel of makeup
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- Bliss is a medium warm coral
- Love is a bright neutral pink
- Keen is a medium plum
- Wonder is a light neutral highlighter
- For your cheeks: Apply directly on or under your cheek bones. Blend with your fingertips, or use a brush for creating a more diffused colour.
- For your lips: Smooth over your lips like a balm, or use a lip brush for a more precise application
End of Life
- Shipping packaging: Recycle
- Aluminum pan: Recycle
- Bagasse product packaging: Compost or recycle
Elate Cosmetics is committed to empower everyone to use the best possible products for their daily rituals. By creating safe, effective beauty products using cruelty-free ingredients, ethical marketing and sustainable practices, Elate is a leader in clean beauty. Elate Cosmetics creates common beauty products such as lipsticks, foundations, primers and mascaras, but the care they put into the quality of their products is what stands out most. You can count on each Elate product being vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free and free from harsh synthetic chemicals. Founder of Elate Cosmetics, Melodie Reynolds, always dreamt of creating a makeup company that revolved around safe and ethical principles, sustainability and self-love. Putting on mascara isn't going to change the world. But it may change your perception of yourself so you can. So, go forth and feel beautiful.See Elate Cosmetics