Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 6 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaged in recycled cardboard printed with vegetable-based inks
- Ships in packaging made with recycled content
- All shipping packaging is recyclable
- Made in Greece
- Plastic-free, chlorine-free, and made without latex, rayon, fragrances, chemical additives, or dyes
- Made from Certified Organic Cotton grown without pesticides
- This product is USDA Biobased™ Certified, and uses non-petroleum-based renewable resources
- MADE SAFE® Certified to promise this product is made with safe ingredients not know to harm human health
- Vegetarian Society Approved to be suitable for vegans and vegetarians and contain no animal derived ingredients or use animal testing in the production process
- Certified organic cotton, ecologically certified cellulose pulp, plant starch, non-toxic glue
- Maternity pads made from soft organic cotton to absorb natural blood loss after giving birth
- Absorbent and breathable natural core with waterproof plant starch backing for maximum usage
- Biodegradable, compostable, and made for sensitive skin
- The pads are extra long, wide and comfortably padded to give confident and secure protection
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- 10 post-partum pads per pack
- New mothers will experience post-partum bleeding anywhere from a few days to few weeks. As a minimum, we recommend having two packs of postpartum pads in the house and one pack in your maternity bag. You may need to change your pad every hour or two to start with, then every 3 or 4 hours in the coming days and weeks.
- Store in dry place
End of Life
- Pad and wrapper are suitable for home and commercial composting. Do not flush down toilet.
Natracare began in 1989 when founder Susie Hewson got upset after watching a documentary about the growing danger to human health and the environment from dioxin pollution (which results from pulping industries and the bleaching of paper products). Knowing that there was an unconcerned response from the international period hygiene brands, Susie was determined to come up with an alternative. Natracare became the world's first alternative to conventionally produced menstrual products and today is the global leading brand of natural and organic menstrual and personal care products. All of Natracare's products are made from organic and natural materials, and the company as a whole is committed to the highest ethical standards. All of their products are animal-friendly, vegetarian-approved, gynecologist recommended, sustainably sourced, multi-award winning, certified organic, and totally chlorine-free. Plus, all of their products are biodegradable so make you're minimizing your impact and not leaving pesky plastics behind.See Natracare