Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 13 points when you purchase this product!
- mountainFLOW's products are USDA Certified Biobased, meaning they are comparative in cost and benefits to most products on the market, while being made from a verified amount of renewable biological ingredients
- Wax comes in comes in a recyclable or reusable aluminum tin
- Ships in packaging made with recycled content
- Made in the USA
- "Forever Chemicals" that take longer to leave the body, and never degrade in the environment
- mountainFLOW is a certified B-Corp, meeting rigorous standards for social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose
- All MountainFLOW Eco-Wax products are made from plant-based, biodegradable, and non-toxic ingredients!
- Biodegradable plant-based ski wax
- Perfect for preventing icing on climbing skins
- Easy to apply in the snow
- Contains no petroleum or fluorocarbons
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- 2 oz
- Rub wax bar directly onto skins, or "hot dab" the bar with an iron for an easier coating
End of Life
- Wash out and reuse or recycle tin
Sometimes, our favorite ways to get outdoors end up damaging the same environment we're trying to enjoy. Chemical-laden bike grease and lube collect on our favorite trails, while petroleum-based ski wax accumulates in the snowpack and ends up in local waterways. But not anymore! With mountainFLOW's plant-based, sustainably-made, and safely biodegradable options, skiing and biking just got a major eco-upgrade! Go fast and be green.See mountainFLOW