Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 27 points when you purchase this product!
- mountainFLOW's products are USDA Certified Biobased, meaning they are comparative in cost and benefits to most products on the market, while being made from a verified amount of renewable biological ingredients
- Bottle design features a #2 plastic inner and recycled paper outer with plastic spray nozzle
- Ships in packaging made with recycled content
- Made in the USA
- "Forever Chemicals" that take longer to leave the body, and never degrade in the environment
- mountainFLOW is a certified B-Corp, meeting rigorous standards for social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose
- All MountainFLOW Eco-Wax products are made from plant-based, biodegradable, and non-toxic ingredients!
- Powerful plant-based bike cleaner
- Strong enough to cut through drive train grime, gentle enough to use everywhere else
- Non-toxic, biodegradable formula
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- 1.2 lbs
End of Life
- Compost or recycle bottle exterior
- Interior liner is recyclable with other #2 plastics
- Reuse spray nozzle or send back to EarthHero and we'll recycle it through TerraCycle!
Sometimes, our favorite ways to get outdoors end up damaging the same environment we're trying to enjoy. Chemical-laden bike grease and lube collect on our favorite trails, while petroleum-based ski wax accumulates in the snowpack and ends up in local waterways. But not anymore! With mountainFLOW's plant-based, sustainably-made, and safely biodegradable options, skiing and biking just got a major eco-upgrade! Go fast and be green.See mountainFLOW
Great cleaner for a well used trail bike. It seems to work as well as anything I've ever used.