Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 29 points when you purchase this product!
- Product packaging box is made from post-consumer recycled content and vegetable based inks
- Metal tin contains thin plastic liner to keep lotion bar safe during shipment
- Ships in recyclable product packaging
- Most of the ingredients in this product were sustainably grown and processed in the Cascadia Bioregion, aka the Pacific Northwest Region
- Any ingredients that cannot be sourced locally are from organic farms and suppliers that support fair trade and the Rainforest Action Network (RAN)
- Finished product made in Washington State
- Chemical and preservative free
- Contains no synthetic fragrances
- Made from ingredients that are certified cruelty free and never tested on animals
- Non-GMO and gluten free
- Moon Valley Organics is a certified B Corp, meeting stringent third-party standards for social and corporate responsibility, making the world a better place through business
- Moon Valley Organics spreads their mission of organic, sustainable farming through World Wide Opportunities for Organic Farmers (WWOOF) which gives hands-on education to farmers
- Certified USDA Organic ingredients grown without pesticides using permaculture practices
- Palm Done Right Certified
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA)
- Leaping Bunny certified by Cruelty Free International to ensure this product is not tested on animals, and that the finished products are not causing harm to animals
- Bergamot Geranium: A blend of organic safflower oil, beeswax, Moon Valley organic calendula, Moon Valley organic comfrey, with the uplifting scents of organic bergamot and geranium, complemented by organic patchouli essential oils and natural vitamin E from sunflowers.
- Coconut Lemon: A tropical mix featuring organic safflower oil, coconut oil, beeswax, and the richness of organic cocoa butter, enhanced by the flavors of organic coconut and the zest of organic lemon, all with Moon Valley organic calendula, organic comfrey, and natural vitamin E from sunflowers.
- Lavender Herbal: A soothing combination of organic safflower oil, beeswax, Moon Valley organic calendula, and organic comfrey, infused with the calming aromas of organic lavender and lavandin essential oils, accompanied by natural vitamin E from sunflowers.
- Vanilla Lemon: Indulge in the sweet harmony of organic safflower oil, beeswax, Moon Valley organic calendula, Moon Valley organic comfrey, with the delightful fusion of organic vanilla and invigorating lemon essential oils, all enriched with natural vitamin E from sunflowers.
- Certified organic solid body lotion bar with soothing calendula, comfrey, and essential oils restores dry skin on the hands and body
- Beeswax helps to seal in moisture for truly healthy skin
- Great for eczema, psoriasis, delicate baby skin, traveling (TSA approved!), and more!
- Lasts twice as long as liquid lotion
- This product is not eligible for return
- This product is shipped directly from Moon Valley Organics and is available to US customers only.
- This product is not eligible for return
- Safe for use on babies and kids delicate skin
Moon Valley Organics
"Every day, we get to wake up and work at a job we love, all because of you. We promise not to forget that." Kim and Aaron Otto, founders of Moon Valley Organics, are proud to be an inspiration for organic farmers as they bring their grassroots skin care company from the fields to families everywhere. Inspired by the idea of a company that uses sustainable, organic ingredients packaged in recycled, renewable, recyclable packaging, this B Corp Certified business also supports education on sustainable farming for others and does their part to protect our pollinator colonies. After featuring their organic body products at local farmers markets back in 2005, Moon Valley Organics quickly grew and was quickly granted a USDA Organic Certification in 2009, and in the same year became active with the World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms (WWOOF). The WWOOF program allows families like the Otto's to host aspiring organic farmers, and teach them what they've learned through farming to further progress in the field. Through this program, they have created a powerful network of farmers who value the conservation of pollinators and use ethical farming practices that are free of harmful chemicals to support healthy bee populations globally. Made from nature, for nature, Moon Valley Organics is revolutionizing the way we look at products!See Moon Valley Organics