Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 23 points when you purchase this product!
- Made with sustainably harvested beeswax that is collected in a way that protects our pollinators
- 10% of profits from this product will be donated to organizations that are dedicated to pollinator conservation, protective legislation, and research
- Product packaging box is made from post-consumer recycled content and vegetable based inks
- Ships in recyclable product packaging
- Most of the ingredients in this product were sustainably grown and processed in the Cascadia Bioregion, aka the Pacific Northwest Region
- Any ingredients that cannot be sourced locally are from organic farms and suppliers that support fair trade and the Rainforest Action Network (RAN)
- Finished product made in Washington State
- Chemical and preservative free
- Contains no synthetic fragrances
- Made from ingredients that are certified cruelty free and never tested on animals
- Non-GMO and gluten free
- Moon Valley Organics is a certified B Corp, meeting stringent third-party standards for social and corporate responsibility, making the world a better place through business
- Moon Valley Organics spreads their mission of organic, sustainable farming through World Wide Opportunities for Organic Farmers (WWOOF) which gives hands-on education to farmers
- Certified USDA Organic ingredients grown without pesticides using permaculture practices
- Palm Done Right Certified
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA)
- Leaping Bunny certified by Cruelty Free International to ensure this product is not tested on animals, and that the finished products are not causing harm to animals
- Velvety Vanilla: Organic Safflower oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Calendula, Organic Comfrey, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Licorice root, Organic Lemon essential oil, Organic Vanilla flavoring and Natural Vitamin E made from Sunflowers
- Tropical Coconut Lime: Organic Safflower oil, Organic Virgin Coconut oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Coconut flavoring, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Comfrey, Organic Calendula, Organic Lime Essential Oil, Organic Licorice Root and Natural Vitamin E from Sunflowers
- Juicy Blackberry: Organic Safflower oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Blackberry flavoring, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Comfrey, Organic Calendula, Organic Licorice root and Natural Vitamin E made from Sunflowers
- Sweet Honey: Organic Safflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Honey & Organic Vanilla Flavoring, Moon Valley Organic Lemon Balm, Moon Valley Organic Calendula, Moon Valley Organic Comfrey, Organic Licorice root and Natural Vitamin E made from Sunflowers, Organic Stevia
- Cool Mint Vanilla: Organic Safflower oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Vanilla flavoring, Organic Lemon Balm, Organic Peppermint Essential Oil, Organic Calendula, Organic Comfrey, Organic Licorice root and Natural Vitamin E made from Sunflowers
- Certified organic beeswax lip balm pack with 5 unique scents from cold pressed essential oils
- Beeswax seals in moisturizing oils and herbs to nourish delicate lip skin
- Contains no added fragrances or chemicals for a 100% natural lip balm
- This product is not eligible for return
- This product is shipped directly from Moon Valley Organics and is available to US customers only.
- This product is not eligible for return
- Pack of  .15oz tubes: Velvety Vanilla, Tropical Coconut Lime, Juicy Blackberry, Sweet Honey, and Cool Mint Vanilla
Moon Valley Organics
"Every day, we get to wake up and work at a job we love, all because of you. We promise not to forget that." Kim and Aaron Otto, founders of Moon Valley Organics, are proud to be an inspiration for organic farmers as they bring their grassroots skin care company from the fields to families everywhere. Inspired by the idea of a company that uses sustainable, organic ingredients packaged in recycled, renewable, recyclable packaging, this B Corp Certified business also supports education on sustainable farming for others and does their part to protect our pollinator colonies. After featuring their organic body products at local farmers markets back in 2005, Moon Valley Organics quickly grew and was quickly granted a USDA Organic Certification in 2009, and in the same year became active with the World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms (WWOOF). The WWOOF program allows families like the Otto's to host aspiring organic farmers, and teach them what they've learned through farming to further progress in the field. Through this program, they have created a powerful network of farmers who value the conservation of pollinators and use ethical farming practices that are free of harmful chemicals to support healthy bee populations globally. Made from nature, for nature, Moon Valley Organics is revolutionizing the way we look at products!See Moon Valley Organics
I really like this set of lip balm, but I also agree with many reviewers that it is not thick like a beeswax-based lip balm. The eco-activism of the company is a great bonus.
The scents are great; the feel on my lips is great, too. I like applying lip balm over the course of the day.
Important for me is that I am very comfortable leaving them lying around the house, so my young child often uses the lip balms, too.
No hint of beeswax in this. I was hoping for a thicker, waxier, longer-lasting product. This is not that. I want one that lasts overnight like Kiss My Face Sport balm.
This balm just feels oily on my lips. I checked and safflower oil is the first ingredient. Why is it not then labeled ‚Äúsafflower lip balm‚Äù?
Sounds like an excellent company; just wish this product lived up to its name.
Have been loving the scents and textures of these balms. I've tried the two vanillas so far because I'm a sucker for that sent and it doesn't disappoint. I haven't tried the coconut lime or sweet honey yet because the others have lasted me so long. I did not like the blackberry scent, so I gave it to a friend, but that's probably just a personal preference. I would certainly buy these again for myself or a gift.
I like these lip balms OK. I seem to cycle through which flavor I prefer, growing sick of one and then trying a different one. Currently I am enjoying cool mint vanilla. My main complaint is that I often suffer from cracked lips, which I worsen by picking at, and this lip balm doesn't feel medicinal. It's weird because based on the ingredients, I would think it would be, but it just doesn't feel like it is soaking into my lips and hydrating them as much as some other balms I've had. It feels more like it stays in the surface. Cool mint vanilla is the exception to this, it does feel like it is hydrating my lips. I like these but will probably cycle back to a lard-based balm next time I need some because that is thought to absorb and help cells repair better.