Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 89 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in a recycled content and recyclable mailer that doubles as a shoebox
- Responsibly made in Vietnam
- Using the ASTM D5511 test method, (EVA outsoles/midsoles) containing EcoPure® were found to biodegrade 52% more over 457 days of independent 3rd-party testing. The test conditions were >51% solids, which is representative of some, not all landfill conditions. Results shall not be extrapolated past the actual duration of the test.
- Upper: 100% Kulshan knit hemp: sustainable & biodegradable. Hemp's natural benefits - cool in the summer and warm in the winter; anti-microbial; lightweight; water-resistant; UV-resistant; and extremely durable
- Inner: GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Outsole: made of Eco-Pure® foam and contains Rackle’s proprietary PLEXUS ARCH™ design. EcoPure® foam - promotes bio-degradation and breaks down in biologically active landfill conditions.
- Plexus Arch: raised ribbed arch design stimulates the foot where veins in the arch area meet (plexus) during forward motion (e.g. walking, etc.).
- Laces: combination of hemp and 100% recycled material. Each pair of shoes is shipped with two sets of different colored shoe laces (solid and checkered).
- Eco-friendly vegan shoes made from naturally renewable hemp and biodegradable EcoPure foam
- Raised ribbed arch design stimulates the foot where veins in the arch area meet
- Extremely lightweight, medium width
- Shoes comes with 2 sets of hemp and recycled polyester laces (one solid, one checkered)
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days!
- Medium width
- Lightweight, only 6oz!
- Hand wash and let them air dry (do not put in dryer)
When you purchase a pair of shoes, you might think about how long they'll last YOU, but what about how long they'll last on the planet? Americans toss an average of 300 million pairs of shoes away each year and the majority of these end up in landfills where they take 30 to 40 years to break down. Yikes! Enter Rackle Shoes. Created as a solution to this alarming statistic, this classic shoe features sustainable, breathable hemp and eco-pure foam soles that are designed to biodegrade 30-50x more quickly than generic shoe soles. Even the shoelaces boast a blend of hemp and recycled polyester! Rackle Shoes will float you from street to office to nature walk, all with a lighter footprint on our planet!See Rackle Shoes