Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- Fiber and yarn GOTS Certified from Pakistan
- Made by family-owned-and-operated knitting mills in North Carolina and Alabama
- Latex and rubber free
- Contains no petroleum solvents
- Colored with dyes free from formaldehyde and heavy metals
- Contains no animal byproducts
- 75.4% Organic Cotton, 13.72% Repreve Recycled Polyester, 9.68% Nylon, 1.2% Spandex
- Organic cotton sport crew socks with webbed top for breathability
- Mid-calf height for secure fit
- Features moisture-wicking Repreve fabric from recycled polyester
- Ships within 2 business days
- Unworn, undamaged items in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Fit: runs big, wide toe
- Sock size 9 - 11: Women's Shoe Size 5.5 - 9, Men's Shoe Size 4 - 7
- Sock size 10 - 13: Women's Shoe Size 10 - 13, Men's Shoe Size 8 - 12
- Sock size 14-16, Men's Shoe Size 12.5+
End of Life
Nau's philosophy is simple‚Äì it's always possible to do better. From their products to the people of our planet, Nau has a plan to improve it all. Meaning ‚welcome‚Äù in Maori, Nau welcomes everyone to experience eco-friendly, sleek fashion. Their pieces prove that you can own the urban look while protecting our planet. From innovating a PFC-free DWR in all of their waterproof clothes to building all of their apparel using 10 sustainable materials, they're always finding new ways to combine quality, functionality, and style with sustainability.See Nau