Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 6 points when you purchase this product!
- Product comes package free
- Ships plastic free in recycled content and recyclable shipping packaging
- Made in Sweden
- BPA Free
- Made from GMO free corn based bioplastics (15% biobased content)
- Reusable camping spork made from bioplastic to take the place of a fork, spoon, and knife
- Great for backpacking, picnicking, or lunch on the go
- Serrated edge for cutting and rounded edges everywhere else
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Microwave safe, dishwasher safe
Light My Fire
Swedish company Light My Fire knows how to adapt and doesn't compromise. Driven by their love of design, color, and functionality, Light My Fire produces colorful and premium-quality outdoor products with their own fan club. The team doesn't shy away from accountability and is always looking for ways to improve. In 2019, they developed a sweeping sustainability plan to make all of their products out of bioplastics, eliminating single-use plastic and going the extra mile to use packaging made from 100% recycled materials.See Light My Fire
Love this style and durability!
I've had many of these sporks over the years and they hold up great and are easy to clean. The colors are cute too.
We have had Light My Fire sporks for years. Just added a couple of hazy blue ones to our well-used collection. They go on camping trips, picnics and (pre-COVID) were used regularly in school lunchboxes!
My boys (4 and 6) are IN LOVE with these. They want to use them at every single meal. The knife side is a bit tricky, but they're figuring it out.
The fork does what a fork needs to do and the spoon works like a spoon is suppose to. I got this instead of the bamboo cutlery because I keep hearing those crack within a week. So far this one looks like it will hold up for a while. And the price for it is great!