What size am I?
|24 in. - 25
|26 in. - 27
|28 in. - 29
|30 in. - 31
|32 in. - 42 in.
|35 in. - 36
|37 in. - 38
|39 in. - 40
|41 in. - 42
|43 in. - 44.5
Get 17 points when you purchase this product!
- Product and shipping packaging is plastic free
- Packaging made with post-consumer recycled waste, low impact inks, and biodegradable adhesives
- Certified organic cotton is gathered with care by locals in the fields of Ahmedabad, Gujarat region, India â€“ the organic cotton capital of the world
- Manufactured in a Fair Trade Certified facility in Tirupur, Tamil Nadu region, India
- Made without chlorine, bleach, formaldehyde, or harsh chemicals
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton, the world's leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibers
- Oeko-Tex Certified
- Made in Fair Trade Certified facilities
- 95% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton with 5% Elastane For Stretch
- Eco-friendly, ethically-made underwear made with GOTS Certified organic cotton
- Breathable fabric evaporates moisture that causes bacteria to multiply
- Gentle and super soft fabric prevents chafing and discomfort
- This product is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Sits low on hip
- Elasticized waistband
- T-shaped seams at the back to prevent digging at the hips
- Between sizes? We recommend sizing down!
- Wrap a tape measure around the largest part of your hips and booty to get your hip measurement.
- Wash in cold water and hang dry or tumble dry on low heat
End of Life
- Knickey has partnered with an industrial recycler to recycle your undies at the end of their life! Follow the instructions here to recycle: knickey.com/recycle
Talk about leveling up the ethical and eco-fashion movement! From farm to factory, Knickey is involved with each step of the manufacturing process. All cotton is grown on an organic farm in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India, and then passed onto an organic ginner in Erode, Tamil Nadu, India. From there, fibers are sent to an organic spinner in Tirupur (catching onto the ‚Äòorganic' theme, here?) and then thoughtfully sewn at a Fair Trade Factory, also located in Tirupur. The undies are dyed and finished with Oeko-Tex Certified materials and then shipped to the Knickey HQ in New York City! In addition to Knickey's care and consideration within their supply chain, their sustainable packaging is thoughtfully designed to be reused - specifically, so you can send back old underwear when you get your new and improved. Knickey's unique recycling program aims to improve system circularity for an otherwise disposable product, turning tired and worn-out undies into insulation and preventing them from ending up in the landfill!See Knickey
I appreciate how comfortable and natural this thong felt, I never feel irritated after wearing these because of the cotton material and the snug but not too tight fit. Will purchase again!
I love this underwear so much. The comfort of it is such a dream! Can't wait to buy like 20 more pairs
Definitely a fan. Good material and very comfortable. I knocked one star down because the elastic, particularly around the legs, feel a little loose to me. It's not too loose but not as snug/tight as I'm used to
I look forward to buying more pairs of these! The first pair I ordered were true to size and very comfy. I appreciate that the cut of these is wide enough to offer full horizontal coverage in the front (if that makes sense) and that there is a recycling program for once they reach the end of their use. I hope the other colors come back in stock in medium so I can try them!
The tag info is printed on the inside of the front, rather than the back (hey, there's more real estate for printing there!), but there aren't any physical tags on these. I just wanted to add that in case anyone was worried about uncomfortable physical tags!
The tag was printed on backwards, so it was in the front which made it a little bit uncomfortable. Just wanted to let the brand know, so they can avoid this mistake next time.
Oh no! That sounds like an unfortunate flaw in the product and not something we have seen before. We will be reaching out shortly to make this right üôÇ