Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 39 points when you purchase this product!
- Product comes package-free
- Ships plastic-free in recycled content and recyclable packaging
- Responsibly made in China
- Klean Kanteen is a certified B Corporation and 1% for the Planet Member
- Bottle: 100% 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Cap: BPA-free plastic with removable soft silicone spout
- Kids stainless steel water bottle free from BPA, phthalates, and lead
- Spill-proof, leakproof sports cap for easy sipping
- Chip resistant finish and bold colors
- Won't retain or impart flavors
- Lightweight, easy to carry, and compatible with most cupholders
- 12 oz
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Sport Cap best for kids 4 years +
- 7.72" H x 2.56" W
- Opening diameter: 1.75" (44 mm)
- Dishwasher safe
- Hand washing recommended for lid and color bottles to preserve detail
End of Life
- Bottle can be recycled with scrap metal collections
Klean Kanteen isn't just a brand, it's a family. They use their business as a force for good in everything they do, from the low-impact products they're known for, to their nonprofit partnerships and local community involvement. As a Certified B Corp company, Klean Kanteen is part of a global movement of companies who meet and exceed strict transparency, accountability, and performance guidelines. As a 1% For the Planet member, they've contributed over $1.5 million directly to environmental organizations dedicated to restoring and preserving our natural world. Klean Kanteen continues to push barriers with their Renewable Energy Certificate program, offsetting 100% of the electricity used at their Chico headquarters.See Klean Kanteen
I use this for my 7 month old to drink water out of- decided to get this instead of sippy cup so he could grow into it. Great purchase don’t regret it. I love that the bottle comes apart so it makes it super seedy to clean.